Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

2001 Blazer Snorkel

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up 2001 Blazer Snorkel

For those of you that ever wondered how an s10 blazer would look with a snorkel...Our friend has been wanting one on his FOREVER. We finally got it together today so here ya go...

Old 07-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Looks functional!

Old 07-11-2009, 07:31 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Interesting

Old 07-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Starting Member

It's definitely functional...Stalled his motor making sure it was working right. lol

Old 07-12-2009, 07:06 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

not my cup of coffee but to each his own i guess

Old 07-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Cavalier z24 is on a distinguished road

Very nice work i want something like that on mine but i got that stupid but "Very easy to get to" oil filter in the way

Old 07-13-2009, 03:29 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Seems that someone on this forum has good connections in the plumbing business.

No names, no pack drill! LOL

Old 07-13-2009, 07:36 AM
Starting Member

lol nah...they all buy their own stuff and we figure out how to run it. And every time I tell them I'm gonna start charging...lol We've already done one on an explorer a jeep and now the blazer above.

blazerguy...we go out quite a lot and where we go there's usually a good amount of water to get through before we get through the mud. So...it may not look pretty like the 500 dollar ones they sell but hey it works for what we need it for. He almost killed his engine once before when we were out there. At least the snorkel will give him a little piece of mind.

Last edited by AllEiz0nMe; 07-13-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:39 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hmmm....interesting. I like the idea of having one.

Old 07-13-2009, 12:11 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

kind of a shame IMO to have to cut a hole in the fender, but then again I've never been up to the mirrors in water lol.
*edit* Is that overspray on the fender around the snorkel?

Quick Reply: 2001 Blazer Snorkel