Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

2005 Blazer LS 4 Door

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 07:56 PM
ShekelLord32 is on a distinguished road

Very nice looking vehicle! Great job so far!

Old 05-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Mods is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by omgfoz
Thank you for pointing that out! It's funny after I posted these pictures I noticed they looked pretty out of whack. I figured they would look better once adjusted but I happened to Google "installing S10 headlights" and came across a few articles about the tabs.
My rig had a similar snafu that i had even made a thread about because it had confused me so much, until i pulled them back out to inspect the core support for warping and noticed after reinstall that the tabs just werent seated in, they're kinda a pain lol.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:06 PM
Beginning Member
omgfoz is on a distinguished road

Today's update includes some shots of the exterior of the truck. Rear bumpers and done, and a sneak peek at a small detail coming soon!

Old 05-13-2021, 05:38 AM
BF Veteran
DonL will become famous soon enough

Looking so fresh and so clean!!

Old 05-17-2021, 09:38 PM
Beginning Member

Not much in the way of updates over the weekend. I will have a little bit of an update tomorrow though. In the mean time enjoy the lineup of vehicles at my parents' house. All 3 vehicles have been used off-road but the Subaru is the impetus for my screen name here. That vehicle has spent many thousands of miles off road around California.

Old 05-18-2021, 09:08 PM
Beginning Member

Today we got the center caps finished up looking like the old 80s/90s red and black bowtie. We also got the OEM 4x4 decals put on (+50 horsepower, from what I've read).

I think we're basically done for now until the next major upgrade...

Old 05-20-2021, 07:51 PM
Beginning Member

Small updates today. Took the front spacers off (they're for sale!) attached are pics of the rear track. With the 25mm spacers the rear nearly perfectly matches the front. It looks great. Also I got this cool little doodad in the mail... I heard they make a big difference in the steering.

Old 05-23-2021, 09:58 PM
Beginning Member

Pops decides to put some larger tires on. Here it is with the front cranked up about 3/4" and sitting on 30x9.50R15 Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires. I ran these on my Forester and loved them. They're going to be great in the dirt and snow that this thing will see eventually.

the LT235/75R15 Goodyear Duratracs I took off are for sale. They have tons of tread left.

Old 06-01-2021, 05:09 PM
Beginning Member

We finally took the Blazer out for it's maiden (to us) voyage. Did about 30 miles of dirt visiting Crystal Peak near the CA/NV border. It was a great trip and the truck did great. I just wish the lift kit had already come in so I could be rid of the last bit of front end play (rag joint and upper ball joints). No pics of the truck dirty, didn't think about it til after we washed it. Oh well.

Old 06-01-2021, 08:43 PM
BF Veteran
DonL will become famous soon enough

The white looks edited lol...

But I know that's just how clean the truck is!! Still can't get over it...

Quick Reply: 2005 Blazer LS 4 Door