Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

'79 K5 and '88 K5 Builds

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010 | 08:51 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Looking good!!

Old 10-12-2010 | 06:07 PM
|
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I didn't get to do anything today... spent all day at the WIC office.

Not sure if I'll get anything done tomorrow either.

Old 10-12-2010 | 06:13 PM
b1heqh54 is on a distinguished road

You've really come a long way in a short time. I'm envious. (until you put that pink stripe on her that is... lol)

Old 10-12-2010 | 06:20 PM
|
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Haha, I need to fix that passenger door first before I do the stripe... its a little off lol. I just realized that. Then again I'm not too worried about it, I'll just put the tape where it needs to be.

Old 10-12-2010 | 06:36 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Lookin good Kayla. The Girl's been out of comission for a while, it'll be fun to see some pics in the mud again... something about girls in the mud, not sure what

Old 10-12-2010 | 07:52 PM
|

Gotta match my gears first. She wont be seeing anything serious until then.

Ooops, forgot to say THANKS!!! lol How rude of me.

Old 10-12-2010 | 07:59 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

What gear you going to be running? And I vote you should grab a crank out of a 400 SBC and run that with your .40 over

Old 10-12-2010 | 11:16 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

I feel ya on the spending day at WIC. Been there done that...still do it time from time even though I'm not with kids mother anymore. Just to help her out with our two boys so she can 'settle' her 3rd kid and she is just 20! I'll take a day at WIC over unemployment any day of the week!

Truck is looking good though...I'd keep it like that, but knowing your a female you are going to put a nasty pink stripe on it. For a female it will be ballin'.

Old 10-13-2010 | 08:08 PM
|

Well my rears are 3.73 so I'm gonna go with those til I can afford to buy some 4.11 or higher and throw some 35s on there. Eventually I want to build up the motor and put my race cam in, and might as well throw a 400 crank in it. But until then I'll stick with my 358.

I didnt get anything done today. Was in Court til noon then couldnt find my Krylon Watermelon Spraypaint anywhere, Walmart was out and wont be restocking soon. I still need to paint my tow hooks and Hitch and maybe some other things lol.

meh... I was bored

Old 10-14-2010 | 11:07 PM
|

Heres something BA!

My neighbor's Jeep Bogger.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 10-16-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Quick Reply: '79 K5 and '88 K5 Builds