Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

'79 K5 and '88 K5 Builds

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010 | 04:25 PM
|
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I know right, I hate pink... but put it with Flat Black and it looks good. I'm thinking I'm not even gonna consider the spoiler... lol

I was out there in daggum holey jeans and a wife beater, and I was still sweating my **** off. I got sand in some uncomfortable places too...

Wow... just realized how curved the stripe is now... I'm thinking its just because that backend is still lower.

Old 11-01-2010 | 10:08 PM
|
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Got my lift kit all on...
Ended up ripping out the entire back carpet because the matting was completely soaked and had a rank smell. So once the truck gets cleaned out I'm just gonna rip up the rest and get some spray in bedliner... maybe drill a drainage hole with a plug.

Oh and I took pictures of my interior and I'm gonna make a mockup of what I want it to look like.

My Husbands Burban looks like a damn lowrider! lol
Speaking of the hubby's... "whip" if you will... lol Here it is in all its... glory?

Old 11-01-2010 | 10:20 PM
b1heqh54 is on a distinguished road

Diry Girl's lookin' better than ever. I like the sounds of the bedlined floorpan with a drainplug! That would be sweet for scuba, I could throw everything in wet and hit the road.

Old 11-01-2010 | 10:29 PM
|

Yeah, I'm thinking along the lines of being able to squirt it all down to wash mud out of it... I have a habit of leaving the windows down while going through puddles... lol. Plus mud on people shoes, or muddy equipment. Or spilled drinks when the little one gets older lol.

You'll probably get a chance to do it before I do lol

Old 11-01-2010 | 10:33 PM
b1heqh54 is on a distinguished road

Hey, I never noticed your hood ornament before - is that a Mac truck bulldog?

Old 11-01-2010 | 10:38 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

i think thats the classic Chevy bow tie emblem. I have a Mack truck bulldog that i would throw on a K5 in a heartbeat. just look weird as heck if i put it on my 4x2 s10 blazer.

Truck looks great!!! sounds like a great idea for the drainage

Old 11-01-2010 | 10:41 PM
|

Yup, just an ordinary Bowtie Ornament. Its still taped up from the painting, so that's why it looks like a Bulldog. I see what you mean tho, I didn't notice that lol.

Old 11-09-2010 | 05:35 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Lookin' good Kayla... can't wait to see the muddy paint job though

Old 11-09-2010 | 05:48 PM
|

Thanks!! Trying to get my engine in... but its just so DARN COLD!!! I'm working on my interior mock up right now!

Old 11-14-2010 | 06:36 PM
|

So I uh... got bored... and I had Pink Spraypaint...

And thats whats left of my carpet in the back... lol

Quick Reply: '79 K5 and '88 K5 Builds