Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

93 s10 blazer

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 12:05 PM
KnightBlazer is on a distinguished road

We're looking forward to seeing it fully painted!!

Old 04-30-2018, 04:35 PM
johncharles is on a distinguished road

Me too!!!

I think the most exciting part will be putting the whole interior back in and routing wiring in a way that makes more sense.

Old 05-03-2018, 05:35 AM

Ok... this bumper should be arriving at the shop today or tomorrow. Then it gets sandblasted (cannot stand chrome) and painted body color.

Yesterday I got my new plates and re-registered and re-titled the truck to the new color. I’m thinking I will drive it home to my garage to finish the interior within the next 5 or 6 days.

Also I got these rather neat recessed plate lights that I can put on the topside of the recessed plate box of the roll pan.

Only thing I have to decide for this season is if I put the corvette wagon wheels (scored a set of 4 - all 17” with Goodyear tires for only $250) on now or rock the current wheels. I’m not going to lower the suspension at all until I do the AWD conversion and the V8 swap next year. Guess I’ll have to wait and see how it sets on the ground.

Old 05-03-2018, 08:58 AM

Love that bumper. Would have considered that one myself, but like 4x what I paid for a chrome stock replacement.

It's going to look sharp!

Old 05-05-2018, 05:51 PM

Thank you! I sure hope it turns out the way I dream about it.

Side note - this whole project is going to result in me having a nearly complete second interior (headliner, front seats, rear bench, panels, headliner, etc.) that I will have no real need for. I’m thinking of listing it on Craigslist but if anyone here is interested, send me a PM.

Old 05-06-2018, 09:15 AM

Old 05-06-2018, 09:17 AM

Well... there it is all painted... needs one more wet sand and buff on the hood and back gate. After that - all interior for a week.

Considering taking a week off work to get it done in one shot instead of evenings after work.

Old 05-07-2018, 06:29 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road

What a nice color! I like that. Makes for a nice and clean look.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:42 AM

Sharp!! Really is an excellent color choice for this body style. I love mine in white. . .but this is making me a bit envious lol

What's the extra interior like? I've been searching for almost a year for something for my driver seat. . . No one seems to make the replacement covers in the 94 pattern . . nor in the light grey color.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:51 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johncharles
can any mod merge this thread with my other thread that got locked please? Thank you!
*done*

Quick Reply: 93 s10 blazer