Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

94 Chevy Blazer 4x4 I'm fixing it up soon

Old 01-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Blazer Will is on a distinguished road
Default 94 Chevy Blazer 4x4 I'm fixing it up soon

Bare with me

Well, I got a 94 chevy blazer that I bought for $600 from my uncle, it needs a lil work, new fuel injectors and trans flushed, and paint job.

Well, this week I should be getting my trans flushed out for free, because my sisters boyfriends dad owns a trans shop. Getting the fuel injectors soon $170 refurbished spider fuel injectors.

Got a free battery too, because my sisters boyfriends best friends dad owns a battery shop.

Here's a list of the things I have in it and a list of soon to come things.

Soon to have:
  • Free 3" lift kid from uncle, idk if it is suspension or body but who cares its free.
  • 31" mud tires, prolly retread.
  • Black paint job, my uncle knows a dude that will fix all body work and paint it for $1000.
  • Tinted windows
  • New taillights and headlights
  • Brush guard
  • Grill
  • 2, 15" Memphis audio's for the low low if ya know what i mean
  • New carpet--- any website suggestions? 4 door.
  • and a pipe, idk what kind though prolly cherry bombs
  • and of course a few engine mods, suggestions?
Things I already got:
  1. Pioneer DEH-1100mp Cd player
  2. 2, 12"s one blew the other day, so now all I have is one kicker comp. 1800w. This thing is ****in beatin , but when i get another 12" and my 2, 15's. OMG of course I will get a bigger amp or more amps, might have to have an extra battery.
  3. Xplode 1000w amp
  4. John deer floor mats :P

Well that is basically it, any suggestions for more stuff to put on it??

Last edited by Blazer Will; 03-11-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Blazer Will is on a distinguished road

Anyone?

Old 03-12-2010, 06:12 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Carpet, see if LMCTruck.com has what you are looking for. If not, you'll likely have to see about a junkyard carpet.

As far as other ideas, there are a multitude of them posted in other threads on varying topics. It all depends on your tastes so it is awful difficult for someone else to recommend something. Search around a bit and you should be able to find a lot of options.

Old 03-16-2010, 04:44 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

You would like this sub they had at the stereo shop across the street from my old apartment, it was in the showroom of the building and I could hear people playing with the demo model from my apartment.

It was a Clarion Thunderdome 32 or 36 inch sub. I dont know how much power or how many voice coils it had, but the box was about 1.3 METERS cubed, ported with a plexi front plate. It was downright nasty!

One of the audio shops I worked at sold Earthquake brand stereo stuff. We got 2 demos of some new sub they had years ago to use in our competition car. They were Earthquake 18 inch quad voicecoils. 2 power subs and 2 of these passive woofer things. The passive things dont get wired cause theres no magnets, but somehow they work together like 2 subs...? I was the tinter, I didnt follow the stereo scene that close. This little competition car was also insane at like 170dB...

Old 03-16-2010, 05:54 AM
Gimpy Blazer is on a distinguished road

I would suggest LMC for the carpet also. Their carpet see,s to be the only one around with the heavy jute padding underneath to absorb road noise and keep heat out. Believe me I have scoured around for carpet and theirs is the one that's going in my next project truck (84 Jimmy).