Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

The 95 Money Pit

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 11:23 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jimmy basicly died agian. Wiring problem or ECM problem. Im hoping wiring from an aftermarket alarm system I found. I never had the remotes or anything to it though so Im in the process of ripping it out.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:51 PM

Got the truck fixed again. I used Mcguiers compound on the whole truck today and it looks a thousand times better. Ill try to get pics up tomorrow of how it looks now with the 31s and it all nice and clean

Old 12-12-2011, 07:28 PM

A few updates but still no pics. I guess I really REALLY need to fix that for you guys. Well since my last post I have bedlinered the roof rack, put in a set of hella headlight bulbs shampooed my carpets and thats about it. I scored a free basket for the roof rack with light tabs and everything tho for free from a good friend that I work with. He used to have a 94 and he had this laying around. I will do my best to remember to snap a pic or two on my phone tomorrow and throw em up.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Default Update with pics finally!

Finally an update with some pictures for you guys.. IT only took like 6 months!! Waiting on the UPS man with my presents to myself as well is getting annoying. Ordered some new component speakers for the front and some offroad lights for my roof rack thats supposed to be here tonight. I have to replace my steering gear box soon and I have also got new shocks on the way (procomp ES300s) and a body lift as well. I tinted my windows today as well. So finally got some progress going on.

This is how the truck is sitting right now.. Literally just took this picture

And stock...

and another stock

once my stuff arrives from UPS Ill throw up some pics to get back into the game wiht the blazerforum!

Old 02-15-2012, 09:57 AM

Got the lights bolted on the roof rack. I still have to wire them up. Still need to finish wiring in the amp and actually install my new speakers. My shocks came in on ups yesterday so hopefully tomorrow I'll get those and my steering gearbox and new pitman arm installed.. That's it for now. I have a few more pics to put up when I get a chance to.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Cavalier z24 is on a distinguished road

Nice clean looking blazer

Old 02-21-2012, 11:23 PM

My body lift came in finally. Hoping to get it installed this weekend along with putting the new steering gear box in and the new pro comp shocks. I still have to wire up my offload lights on my roof rack. I'll try to put up a pic of them on the truck tomorrow.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:06 PM

Heres more pics as promised guys

Old 02-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Figured I would find your thread to see your truck!! I looks great. Yes I believe we do have the same roof rack. I am also in the process of mounting my lights on my rack. I hate wiring and I want to make sure I take the time and do it right the first time. I have a three week old baby at home so he consumes most of my time so I just make time at work to do my mods but lately I haven't had much time here either. Stupid job thing!!! Keep the updates and pics coming I love pics incase you couldn't tell from my build thread.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:05 PM

Thanks man. If you haven't ordered lights yet those on my truck is from northern tool. I paid like 9 bucks per light. I haven't wired them in yet as I havent had time myself. My part time job is a full time one right now and I am also a full time college student.

Quick Reply: The 95 Money Pit