96 ZR2... Vader? - Page 3 - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

96 ZR2... Vader?

Old 02-19-2019, 11:49 AM
Beginning Member
eshaw is on a distinguished road

I'd thought about doing this too but couldn't bring myself to punch holes in my roof. I also noticed when I placed the "feet" for the rack on the roof, no matter where I put them they wouldn't set flush. That's what turned me off to the whole thing. So what size plow is that for your truck and how does it do with it?

Old 03-15-2019, 05:35 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by eshaw View Post
I'd thought about doing this too but couldn't bring myself to punch holes in my roof. I also noticed when I placed the "feet" for the rack on the roof, no matter where I put them they wouldn't set flush. That's what turned me off to the whole thing. So what size plow is that for your truck and how does it do with it?
I'm going to fill the gaps with black caulking once i take the rack back off to paint it. It should fill those gaps and look a little better.

The plow is 6'9" and honestly, it's a beast. Daily driving with the plow sucks as I get way to much front end sag, but the truck has more then enough power