Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Calling all Lowered / Bagged Blazers

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 01:28 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BAGnDRAG-K5
WOW! all that time jaw jackin about me not posting pics and no comments after that. Hummmm?

lol

Dude this thing needs lots of stuff! I will be building a custom dash bezel here pretty soon. I am just waiting on the rest of my gauges to come in. I plan on some twenties and a clean and simple paint and exterior.
Chris... this looks better than old skool stock IMO...

These rims are by far one of my fave's... http://www.wheelpros.com/browse.asp?...ted&section=AR

Old 07-28-2010, 07:23 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Chris... this looks better than old skool stock IMO...

These rims are by far one of my fave's... http://www.wheelpros.com/browse.asp?...ted&section=AR

that's so freakin' funny Pat!

that's the exact same wheel i was lookin' @ for da 'Burb, when i do upgrade to some 24's for it.

but not black, dark blue, to match the billboard on the truck.

so i guess you really do have good taste, eh!

Old 08-19-2010, 09:07 PM
da_devil559 is on a distinguished road
Default bagged 95 blazer lays 22s

i got a 95 s ten blazer bagged all around lays 22s n da back just need to cut out the front and move everything around im tryn to body my baby on 4s n wantd to see if any one has a blazer thats bodied on fours hit me up if u do thanks

Attached Thumbnails Calling all Lowered / Bagged Blazers-my-baby.jpg   Calling all Lowered / Bagged Blazers-sxc-hoe.jpg  
Old 08-19-2010, 09:42 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Nice truck, bro!

Old 08-19-2010, 11:39 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, it looks as good as qtips.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:46 PM
Starting Member
antklr is on a distinguished road

dude check this one out i know its like almost a year later since your post but i got this blazer bagged and bodied on 22s 2000 envoy front clip glassed the entire dash and shaved everything on it.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all Lowered / Bagged Blazers-m_d62c78c2b9e74fc5ab303fc0f15b8f37.jpg  
Old 11-30-2010, 06:56 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by antklr
dude check this one out i know its like almost a year later since your post but i got this blazer bagged and bodied on 22s 2000 envoy front clip glassed the entire dash and shaved everything on it.
thats badass bro i would love to do that to a s10

Old 11-30-2010, 08:49 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Clean lookin Blazer bud!!

Old 12-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Beginning Member
k5blazer is on a distinguished road

i only have 1 question how is the handeling and suspesion my friend had a bagged s-10 and that thing kills your back on the road and dirt road

Old 12-02-2010, 09:08 AM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

the thing about handling goes with who made it? what setup your running? how much airpressure your running at that exact moment... more pressure stiffer ride.. less pressure softer bouncy ride....
ive rode in quiet a few trucks that were setup right and rode like cadillacs........

Quick Reply: Calling all Lowered / Bagged Blazers