Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Cool little rebuild for ya. Anyone have any info on this?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Come to think of it, I believe I had to convert the video that my camera takes into .avi format before I could use movie maker.

And glad you found the issue. It would have been snappier, but slower with the sprockets on there the other way.

Old 08-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Starting Member
EzTec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Come to think of it, I believe I had to convert the video that my camera takes into .avi format before I could use movie maker.

And glad you found the issue. It would have been snappier, but slower with the sprockets on there the other way.
I'll have to try that. Because the videos were saved as QuickTime formats. Stupid camera and taking video in a crappy format!

Old 08-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Starting Member
Ck1500 is on a distinguished road

dang i live in burton! where is this sucker?

looks like a old Widowmaker mini bike i used to have, same looking frame and everything.

Ck1500

Old 08-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Ck1500
dang i live in burton! where is this sucker?

looks like a old Widowmaker mini bike i used to have, same looking frame and everything.

Ck1500

I live in Howell, which is 35-40 minutes south of you. My Uncle lives in Burton in the corner of Bristol and Grand Traverse in those houses there. I got it from him. It's been identified as a 1967 Lil' Indian Sabre.

I got the video done. I'm uploading now to youtube.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Starting Member

Here ya go. I plan on getting a better, cooler video put up. This is just to show it moving. My next video is to get a car involved, driving along next to it, checking speed. Should be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZr71lgDCC8

Old 08-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Starting Member
Ck1500 is on a distinguished road

looks good man! and yes i had alot of problems with my chains also... it must be something about them

looks like you need to get some brakes on it though lol... or your gonna wear them shoes out quick lol

Ck1500

Old 08-18-2010, 10:33 PM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

That looks like fun, great job on the build.. Now for some 31's and a T-bar crank and it will be ready for the mud pits LOL

Old 08-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by 96Blazernut
That looks like fun, great job on the build.. Now for some 31's and a T-bar crank and it will be ready for the mud pits LOL
LOL! That would be nuts. But, somehow, I don't think this little 5hp will push 31's.

Old 08-19-2010, 12:23 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EzTec
Second, yeah, I found that out myself. My Uncle made the discovery when he was checking out the vid that I made that you guys saw. Silly me, I put the jackshaft on the wrong way. It's fixed now though.
that's why it's always great to have a digital camera handy when you're ripping something apart.

Originally Posted by EzTec
LOL! That would be nuts. But, somehow, I don't think this little 5hp will push 31's.
double down on the t-cases to increase your torque use.

it'll make your 5hp seem like 6 when you're done!

or you could just add one of these....................

Old 08-19-2010, 12:23 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

looks great Chris. thats pretty cool and looks like fun

Quick Reply: Cool little rebuild for ya. Anyone have any info on this?