Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

I'm too low! let's waste money!!!

Old 05-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

There's a big difference between the AWD in a typhoon or the like and the 4wd of a standard S-series. The AWD is designed to be driven with power going to all four wheels at all times with a 35-65% split in power to front and rear where as the 4wd is not. So comparing a typhoon to a lowered 4wd blazer really isn't a fair or accurate argument.

If anyone cares to continue the debate please start a new thread in the appropriate sub forum and let the OP have his build thread back.

Last edited by rexmburns; 05-06-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Tajohns34 is on a distinguished road

With all to low or not lower business aside. I will say that it is a really clean looking blazer.

Old 05-07-2014, 05:09 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Yes it is, sorry thefting your thread

Old 05-15-2014, 03:10 AM
Beginning Member
thatafghan is on a distinguished road

Lol at the haters. That's adorable. You're like the old guys around here who give dirty looks.

For the record it's 2wd. And even if it wasn't I'm not going to go "mudding" in a blazer, and Florida Dont exactly get snow. If I'm going to relive my mud days I'll rebuild my 78 Chevy shortbed or something. This trucks for hooning around and going to work. Hell I won't even tow with it. We'll use our kia or something.

Dipped the wheels. Soon the body.

Thanks for the compliments from those that had them. Hopefully the body gets sprayed soon. Just gotta find a 2 day stretch to do it. It'll be nice not to be white. I like the white but sadly it gets dirty so fast and there's no way I'm going to be able to keep white dip clean. Blacks going to be hard enough.

Why all the hate anyway

BTW anyone wanna buy a roof rack? Or bumper and grill for a front end conversion? Craps just taking up space.

Attached Thumbnails I'm too low! let's waste money!!!-oswrtsjl.jpg  

Last edited by thatafghan; 05-15-2014 at 03:22 AM.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:37 AM
BF Veteran

Oh my god, you own a KIA! I not even looking anymore LOL

Old 05-15-2014, 06:37 AM
Tajohns34 is on a distinguished road

I like lowered 2wd blazers. I even like them in white. I do have to agree with you though, after owning 2 white cars I understand. 2 hours after you wash it, it looks dingy.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:21 AM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Kinda makes one wonder what the forum members think about, posting about lowered 4wd Blazers to a 2wd OP. Me included. BTW tints on white, cool beans.

Old 05-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by newguy
Oh my god, you own a KIA! I not even looking anymore LOL
Its a cheap daily and gets good gas mileage. You act like kia makes a bad car these days. They actually make a really solid low maintenance vehicle anymore.

Old 05-16-2014, 07:46 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Tajohns34
I like lowered 2wd blazers. I even like them in white. I do have to agree with you though, after owning 2 white cars I understand. 2 hours after you wash it, it looks dingy.
Yeah I love the white. But good lord its easy to get dirty. And plasti-dip isn't going to be any better. In fact 1000 times worse. Ugh

Old 05-16-2014, 08:01 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by thatafghan
Its a cheap daily and gets good gas mileage. You act like kia makes a bad car these days. They actually make a really solid low maintenance vehicle anymore.
See the LOL, I`m joking

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I'm too low! let's waste money!!!