Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

My '95 S10 Blazer LT project

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Starting Member
chevyracingfan23 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 98chevyblazer
Im sure it'll still look good with the 235's, just search around the forum and see what you can find
Ok I will search around on here and see what I can find. I am trying to get hold of some of my friends to see if they did a torsion crank and shackles before or not. After these tires wear out then I am planning on putting BFG on there.

Old 04-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Beginning Member
ctxtreme02 is on a distinguished road

Hey im new to the forum thats a nice blazer u got there. one quick question i was hoping u could help me out with..How do u post a new thread Like u did??? any help would be appreciated thaank you.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ctxtreme02
Hey im new to the forum thats a nice blazer u got there. one quick question i was hoping u could help me out with..How do u post a new thread Like u did??? any help would be appreciated thaank you.
Well if you are post a thread of your project or something then when you click on builds thread. When you get there then there will be a button on the top of the page that said new thread click on that then you can post your thread page. Hope that will help you. Welcome to the forum.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:30 PM
Starting Member

Took the pinstripes off today Here are the pictures.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:15 AM
Old Skool Soldier is on a distinguished road

If you want to know how to throw rear shackles in, take a look at my video. I made a step by step on how to install the 2.5" rough country lift. FFW closer to the end to see the shackle install

2.5" Rough Country Lift Install on '00 S10 Blazer - YouTube

Old 05-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Old Skool Soldier
If you want to know how to throw rear shackles in, take a look at my video. I made a step by step on how to install the 2.5" rough country lift. FFW closer to the end to see the shackle install

2.5" Rough Country Lift Install on '00 S10 Blazer - YouTube
Is it body lift or suspension lift? How much it cost? By the way the blazer look awesome.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Shackles are part of the rear suspension. Do a quick search you will find more info than you will probably ever need about them on here. Yur truck is looking good much better with the pinstripes!!

Old 05-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Shackles are part of the rear suspension. Do a quick search you will find more info than you will probably ever need about them on here. Yur truck is looking good much better with the pinstripes!!
So I could just leave my pinstripes on? I am planning on going all black out exterior look

Old 05-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

nice video

Old 05-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Sorry stupid auto correct phone! I meant it looks better without.

Quick Reply: My '95 S10 Blazer LT project