Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

My bike 'Jenna'

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 06:41 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Lol at above posts

Old 02-28-2012, 02:44 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Ok here is the light output of the headlight bulb.

It's not the best pic, but I wasn't going to ride it somewhere for a better pic. (it was snowing)

Old 02-28-2012, 07:19 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

I bet you can't wait to ride it , I know I was that way last year when I bought mine I even road it to town in the snow . I just paid my insurance off on the bike for this year and I'm looking forward to the riding season especially because gas prices are going up , and up and my gs 500f gets almost 60 miles to the gallon .

Old 02-28-2012, 11:22 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I can't wait for spring.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:09 PM
BF Veteran

Ok like I said before, I have some projector lights for the bike (see below) and seeing as I got some of my tax refund today I ordered some hids and mounting brackets for them.

I decided to go with the cheap route for the hids.

And I also ordered a 5 piece set of relays for $10. Can't beat that price. Everything should be here this week.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:47 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

How much do you think that kit would cost for the 2004 gs500f ?

Old 02-28-2012, 05:11 PM
BF Veteran

I'm not really sure. I bought everything seperatly because they really don't make a kit like that for my bike. The projectors were $40, but I couldn't recommend them because they were cheaply made. The hid kit was $32. I got some mounting brackets for $30 that will mount on my turn signal stalks because there isn't really much place to put them on mine. And I will be running my own wiring to be tied in with the headlight.

So I think I could help you with yours if you wanted, but we'd need to figure it out as we go. Which seems to be how I operate.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:21 PM
BF Veteran

So yesterday I got some hose clamps to see how Jenna will look when I get my light mounts.

I think they will do great. They aren't wired up yet because I'm waiting for the hids to get here still, but you get the idea.
The led and flasher should be here today too, so those will be going on soon.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:37 PM
BF Veteran

Ok so I got the flasher yesterday.

And my hids should be here sometime today. I can't wait to hook them up.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

Mmm, donuts.

Quick Reply: My bike 'Jenna'