Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

My bike 'Jenna'

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 03:57 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Wow... 1987 called. They want their printer back! lol

Old 03-02-2012, 05:12 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Little Roober
Mmm, donuts.

agreed nothing like munching on something while working on something

Old 03-02-2012, 05:29 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I knew someone would bring up the doughnuts, and the printer. The doughnuts were my breakfast, and the printer is at my work. I don't think it actually works.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:53 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

So I got a couple of packages yesterday.

Hids and mounting brackets. I got the hids in my projectors, but I haven't had a chance to get them on the bike yet.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:36 AM
BF Veteran

Well I got my flashing led in the headlight and also mounted the projectors with the hids and wired them up. Good thing too, because as it turns out, the new headlight bulb runs hot and melted my housing. So I will be getting a replacement soon. I'll also get some pics and vids tomorrow.

Old 03-06-2012, 01:36 AM
BF Veteran

Ok here is a vid of the hids and the flasher in the headlight. (Click on it.)

Old 03-07-2012, 01:21 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Nice man I really like that , I hope your weather is as nice there as it is here . I took my wifes friend for a ride today , it felt great to be back on the bike . We went to the store to fill up with super and it only cost 12 dollars to fill her up , I really like that to . I'm trying to talk my wife into going for a ride with me now , she don't seem like she's to interested though . Also I wanted to tell you I bought the hid lights for my bike and it keeps melting them , it makes a big bubble in the bulb and high beam will blow , but low beam still works . I called the company that made the kit and they said it must have been a faulty bulb so they sent me two replacement bulbs , but the same thing happened to them , now I have the stock bulb in the bike and everything is good .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 03-07-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:50 PM
BF Veteran

Dang that sucks. I wasn't too pleased when I found out that my new headlight bulb was melting the housing. For now I just taped an extra H4 bulb I had laying around to the back of the housing. It will work until I get a new headlight housing.

Old 03-08-2012, 01:44 PM
BF Veteran

So today I got some replacement mirrors. (I let my friend ride it, 2mins in he drove it over a curb and broke the old ones. )

They have leds for turn signals in them too. They aren't wired yet, but I'll get to it soon.

I also found out today that my reserve tank doesn't work. So I had to get gas from my gas can.

This thing is turning into a mini blazer, a new problem everyday.

Old 03-09-2012, 04:49 PM
BF Veteran

Ok so I saw something I wanted on sale on ebay so I bought it.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I also got a pair of 6" red led strips and will put them on the under tail for running lights.

Last edited by Thogert; 03-09-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Quick Reply: My bike 'Jenna'