Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

My Blazer Codename Samantha

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Beginning Member
odfareal is on a distinguished road
Default My Blazer Codename Samantha

Original Look

Black Halo Headlights

CAI

K&N Filter

Flowmaster Exhaust

Trailer hitch
(PICS SOON)

20" Paladin Rims with new 35 and 40 tires

Bull bar

Replacement Emblems (Not used yet)

Billet Grille

Gas Cover (Not used yet)

Chrome Mirrors

Chrome Door handles

DVD Player

Altezza Taillights

Hypertech Tuner

HID 10,000K System

Candy Apple Black Paintjob

Bilstein Shocks

Black Chrome Bowtie

Ceramic Brake Pads / Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors (all 4 wheels)

Last edited by odfareal; 01-27-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Reformatted to display automatic photobucket thumbnails and link to full res shots.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Starting Member
MrJP is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, First, I love the look. Where did you get a CAI for 40 clam? I love the headlights, and tail lights. Where did you get them? And the chrome mirror covers, and the black chrome bowtie, and the grill, and the door handles? It sounds to me like you got some killer deals man.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:17 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wow, that's a pretty sweet looking truck! I like the headlights.
Where did you find that CAI for $40!? was it all you showed there for $40? If so, that's a smokin deal.
And just a suggestion, but if you add [IMG] tags around all those links the pics will display right in the post. It was kind of a paint having to click on each link.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Beginning Member

Paid $40 for the entire CAI on eBay, when the guy was doing free shipping. Now I think he's doing like $15 shipping. It came with the plenum, and all that in the picture.

I found mostly everything on eBay.

I know the links would display if I IMG'd it, but I just didn't want to bog people down when they visited the page, and I'm not sure what the post image link limit is.

The HID kit I bought from HID Extras or w/e it was here on the forums.
I bought my bilstein shocks for 20% off using that code I found on another forum. I reposted the code on a thread here in case anyone would use the site, they could get a discount with that code.

I've done basically everything myself, with the exclusion of the flowmasters and paint job. If I had a garage, I'd have alot more done. LOL

Thanks for all the compliments. I take everyone's opinion here very seriously, which is why I'd like any info on turbocharging/supercharging and 4.10 gearing. I've read threads here, seen videos on youtube, and basically took in everything I could to do everything. This is my first car, and I've only had it since late July, when I signed up here.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:59 AM
richkcmo is on a distinguished road

wow! pretty and sweet!

Old 11-10-2009, 10:05 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

HOT truck!!

You should submit this to this thread :P
https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/2010-chevy-blazer-calender-36850/

Old 12-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Beginning Member

Did all 4 cross drilled / slotted rotors and ceramic brakes. Also had bilsteins installed a while back. Was too lazy to do myself. LOL

Last edited by odfareal; 12-16-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:06 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Wow that truck looks awesome!! A lot of future mods for me you've already done, so I like gettin a look at how they're going to look.

I think you just sold me on a billet grille too. The pic with the bull bar then to the one with a billet grille is such a good looking change.

I also really like how you matched the HID's with the halo ring. I wanted to do the same thing but I think I might just buy "cool blue" silverstars.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:17 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Nice!

Old 12-16-2009, 04:10 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sweet lookin' truck brother.

Originally Posted by Sisk
And just a suggestion, but if you add [IMG] tags around all those links the pics will display right in the post. It was kind of a paint having to click on each link.
totally agree Alex. and all you need to do is just copy & paste the "IMG" tag from your photobucket account right into your post-just remember to hit "return" after each one you enter, otherwise the damn pic's start spreading out sideway (a PITA for us guys w/small monitors)

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
HOT truck!!

You should submit this to this thread :P
https://blazerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36850
ummm, Craig......hasn't that been fininshed already? or were you getting ready for the calendar next year?

hopefully mine will be here by the end of the week.