Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

project "DEATH TRAP"

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Beginning Member
DEATH-TRAP is on a distinguished road
Arrow project "DEATH TRAP"

Alright I'm gonna start a build thread for my blazer but let me be honest..this is gonna be slow..Im laid off right now n the unemployment barley pays the bill so I have to wheel n deal to get parts..I call it death trap cause the day I got it I almost got nailed by a semi blowing a read light.its a fire red 98 blazer ZR2..for starters when I first got it the windows didn't go down the doors didn't lock..it had nasty steel wheels on it..driver seat did not move atall and everything was fadded..I haven't done much but I got all the door and window stuff working..changed the driver seat..painted the spare tire rack..got factory 4x4 rims from the junk yard and painted them black(looks great)..smoked out the tail and corner lights..tinted the windows..redid the frame rails..installed small driving lights on the front bumper..got 31" Kelly safari trex put on the factory wheels..this week I will be finished with the frame rails and installing the white gauges along with red and white Led's...in the future you can expect a small lift..bull bar..roof rack with driving lights and more....

I will post pics as soon as I am able too..but I would really appreciate your ideas and pictures

Old 02-25-2012, 12:34 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Look foward to seeing the pics.

Old 02-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by DKSDAD
Look foward to seeing the pics.
I'm gonba post them asap ill make a PHOTOBUCKET tonight ...I have a question for you tho..how are the rear shackles working for you and what is a T-bar??

Old 02-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Starting Member
Antbankz is on a distinguished road

haha look forward to seeing them buddy

Old 02-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Antbankz

haha look forward to seeing them buddy
Yea yea I know..I'm on "probation"...I should have signed up when I was thinking about buying the blazer..lol trust me I'm posting pics the minute it lets me..I'm doing the whole truck in red and black..NO CHROME..nothing against it but its not for me..oh yea and "METAL MULISHA"..I'm a big metal fan

Old 02-25-2012, 07:56 PM
war00 is on a distinguished road

...lol

Old 02-25-2012, 08:49 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

T-bar is not the local dive where the chics show off thier t-t's
it a torsion bar...part of front suspensin on the 4x blazers

Old 03-02-2012, 03:12 AM
Starting Member
AlexanderJ87 is on a distinguished road

This made me smile; I drive a 1987 S10 Blazer, and in high school my friends called it the "Flying Metal Death-Trap".

I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:33 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DEATH-TRAP
...red and black..NO CHROME...
red & black is the best combo if I may say so myself

Old 03-02-2012, 01:00 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Looking forward to some pics on this!

Quick Reply: project "DEATH TRAP"