Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

project "DEATH TRAP"

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Starting Member
AlexanderJ87 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
red & black is the best combo if I may say so myself
If I may put in my two cents, I think either two-tone black and dove-grey on top or red with a white side-stripe take the cake when it comes to colors on blazers.

~AJ

Old 03-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Beginning Member
DEATH-TRAP is on a distinguished road

T-Bar= torsion bar...lol got it...the ones on my truck are new still have the stickers on em..what can you do to upgrade those?..I'm a street/strip kinda Guy so I'm not hip on all the 4x4 stuff yet...I'm gonna post pics any day now I promise ...any day now..lol

Old 03-24-2012, 11:22 AM
Beginning Member
Anonymous907 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
Looking forward to some pics on this!
How did you get the pic of your blazer as your tag?

Old 05-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Beginning Member
kwedge243 is on a distinguished road

hey man, dont mean to be a ***k but if your on unemployment you need to get your but some work. let alone spend that money on fun. i lost my job and the next day i put an add in the paper for window cleaning. i hate it when i see people like you living life on the tax dollars me and 90% of all the people on this forum work for.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:20 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kwedge243
hey man, dont mean to be a ***k but if your on unemployment you need to get your but some work. let alone spend that money on fun. i lost my job and the next day i put an add in the paper for window cleaning. i hate it when i see people like you living life on the tax dollars me and 90% of all the people on this forum work for.

Bumping a thread that's over a month old to spout crap? Yup, not being a ***k at all...

He said "laid off" not "unemployed" which typically means he has a job that slows down and there isn't enough work for everyone. A Union job, perhaps?

Old 05-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Beginning Member

no yea but he also said the unemployment dose not pay for much, dude if you cool with letting someone bum off your tax dollars thats great. but im not.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:08 PM

You're an idiot, I'm not even going to bother trying to explain common sense to you. Please quit bumping old threads just to troll them.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Beginning Member
wasteddreams937 is on a distinguished road

lol i keep saying im going to get pics soon myself but still have not i am workin on it im geting a new phone on payday im gna look into one with a good cam to share my blazer i have some stuff done but not a whole lot. good luck with the job man i understand its hard i went almost a year bouncing from one under the table to another till i found a job keep your head up!

Old 05-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
You're an idiot, I'm not even going to bother trying to explain common sense to you. Please quit bumping old threads just to troll them.
no bro im not stupid, i know what laid off is, and i know what unemployment is. im not trolling anyone. dude if he was laid off that sucks i know, but there not a need to bum off the system if you can find a job the next week. let alone spend the money he makes from unemployment to build a rig. and if he was union F em in the butt...

Old 05-06-2012, 12:50 PM

You offered nothing helpful to the thread and only ripped the OP's lack of a job. That is exactly what a troll does.

Quick Reply: project "DEATH TRAP"