Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Heartbeat 2000 S10 Blazer 2dr 2wd

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009 | 07:37 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Love the color coded mirrors and windows. They're awesome.

Old 10-14-2009 | 07:40 AM
|
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sisk
Love the color coded mirrors and windows. They're awesome.
thanks man i think it looks sexy as hell
(note to self take a few interior pics of the dash and door panels)

Old 10-14-2009 | 07:46 AM
|

interior pics

Old 10-14-2009 | 07:51 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice!! Is that all you plan on painting in the interior? I'd do the front dash piece (the surround for your HVAC and stereo) and also the piece on the door that houses your window and mirror controls. White gauge backgrounds would be cool too.
Also, you talked about doing blue LEDs but then said you couldnt because you painted it white. I see your ***** are painted, but not the actual place where the light backlights the writing...you could still easily switch to blue LEDs.

Old 10-14-2009 | 07:54 AM
|

Originally Posted by Sisk
Nice!! Is that all you plan on painting in the interior? I'd do the front dash piece (the surround for your HVAC and stereo) and also the piece on the door that houses your window and mirror controls. White gauge backgrounds would be cool too.
Also, you talked about doing blue LEDs but then said you couldnt because you painted it white. I see your ***** are painted, but not the actual place where the light backlights the writing...you could still easily switch to blue LEDs.
im doing an opposite effect with the interior minimal white with maximum black to contrast the exterior all white with minimal black and i am going to backlight the HVAC controls i completely forgot that the writing was backlit aswell

Old 10-14-2009 | 07:59 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
im doing an opposite effect with the interior minimal white with maximum black to contrast the exterior all white with minimal black and i am going to backlight the HVAC controls i completely forgot that the writing was backlit aswell
Right on. I like it either way, I just didn't know what kind of look you were going for. The minor accents are a nice touch though

Old 10-14-2009 | 08:02 AM
|

i used to do things over the top crazy paint lots of graphix and what not but i kinda grew out of it so i go for clean lines and clean looks now and i think by going with just the small touches inside it makes for a cleaner look as a whole.

but i do have to give credit where it is due. the main design idea came from Skip at Performance custom auto and the paint was done by Chad at the same shop.

Old 10-14-2009 | 08:06 AM
BF Veteran

I agree...most times subtlity (sp?) is the best way to go. BTW - You need to clean your door panels

Old 10-14-2009 | 08:38 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

lol, Nice... but judging by the dust on the radio controls and your interior, I'd say you're a body man

Old 10-14-2009 | 09:20 AM
|

yeah im a body man and a mechanic

Quick Reply: Project Heartbeat 2000 S10 Blazer 2dr 2wd