Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011 | 08:55 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Also for any americans interested *cough* Matt *cough* I'm going to do a Stars 'n stripes towel.
i think that'll cost 'em extra Pat.

besides, i thought she was a nice 'n loyal girl!

maybe it's about time they start shown some luv-the Canadian way!

Old 01-23-2011 | 09:23 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

hmm... Maybe I'll make her fatter for the guys south of the border... too many freedom fries.

Old 01-23-2011 | 09:34 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Stars and stripes, no towel at all. Either sounds good.
As for the fries(I hated that "freedom fries" crap), Sounds a little too American for me. haha!

Last edited by cbr995; 01-23-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-24-2011 | 12:28 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hmm... Maybe I'll make her fatter for the guys south of the border... too many freedom fries.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(sorry Matt, but that was funny)

Old 01-24-2011 | 11:45 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Hey man. It's not like he's lying, haha.

Freedom Fries, though. Guess nothing represents the U.S. Better than taking something healthy and deep frying it.

Old 01-24-2011 | 11:55 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Guess one of the things that represents Canada best is taking that american deep fried health and lathering it in gravy and cheese.

Old 01-24-2011 | 01:45 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Guess one of the things that represents Canada best is taking that american deep fried health and lathering it in gravy and cheese.
MMmmmmmmMMMMMmmmmmMMM Had that for lunch yesterday! I love poutine!

Old 01-24-2011 | 09:29 PM
BF Guru

yeah, i'm due for a fix of that. thanks Pat & Brad!

maybe that'll be my treat tomorrow, for getting the rad done in the Blazer.

Old 01-25-2011 | 05:28 PM
|
BF Veteran

I've got the Canadian Chevy Sadie mock-up done... not sure how I'm feeling the bowtie.

EDIT:

I put a glow around the bowtie... Which one is better?

Here's the deal, I tried doing it with the usual gold bowtie, but whatever I did just didn't look nice. What I realized I was missing was the red. Whatever it is, the red seems to make the pinup POP, and brings out her skin tones I guess. Also it matches the towel nicer too, even with the Stars 'n Stripes it should match up better.

Last edited by oktain; 01-25-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-25-2011 | 05:36 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I like the one with the glow around it. Even tho I'm not getting one of those. the glow makes it look 3D and like a logo not a decal. Good work ps.

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie