Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011 | 09:39 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
why would he put HID's in the park lamps? or are they just really bright led's?
LED's that simulat a 5000K colour temperature. I may get matching DRL's for during the day, but I'm not sure how "visible" they'd be.

Old 02-09-2011 | 06:35 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
LED's that simulat a 5000K colour temperature. I may get matching DRL's for during the day, but I'm not sure how "visible" they'd be.
my cousin installed some LEDs in his saturn today as his DRLs and they are about as bright as the DRL. his are on all the time though when the car is running so when his low beams are on, so are his drls. looks really good

Old 02-09-2011 | 06:46 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

hmmm...

Old 02-09-2011 | 10:47 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

lol did you know the blazer headlights have a hole where you can put "city lights" in them. popular in bmw's and whatnot, I wonder if your sierra has that

Old 02-10-2011 | 09:31 AM
|
BF Veteran

I don't remember seeing anything like that when I had them out last time, but I'll see. I may not even bother lol. Thing is there's no "euro version" Sierra, plus if I go with the Denali projectors I can garauntee they won't have that.

Old 02-10-2011 | 09:37 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Lol juat dont get halo projectors those are so ugly... Every honda civic and acura with a fart can has those....

Old 02-10-2011 | 01:40 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

^^^Yup!

Get those lights Pat! they look awesome!

Old 02-10-2011 | 02:20 PM
|
BF Veteran

Dude, I thought you knew me a little better than that...

Denali projectors:

No bento-box halos for me.

Old 02-10-2011 | 11:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

ditto on the halo's Pat.

question. would you get the blacked out ones to match your truck?

Old 02-11-2011 | 12:53 AM
|
BF Veteran

No, I want to go OEM with the lights.

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie