Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011 | 12:40 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I absolutely hate the search on there. After like 3 minutes I have like 60 pages open. W/E I read that thread. I put that harness in my cart. Will I need 3 (highs, lows, fogs)?

Are you gonna do the High 4 or 6?

Old 04-05-2011 | 12:36 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'll do the high 6 but I plan on using diodes in the underhood fuse panel. The draw of a relay is alot less than two 55W Halogen bulbs, so I think I'll be good to go with it, I'm debating wether I should do HID's in the fogs or not, I don't know though, I just plan on runing HID's in the lows (projectors) and my regular HIR halogen's in the highs.

Old 05-01-2011 | 06:11 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

The lighting mods have started... small lol

I just won these on ebay:

Next up are Denali HL's with some HID's for the lows, and most likely my fogs, I don't know about the fogs though because anytime I've met a truck with ID fogs they've been pretty blinding.

Old 05-01-2011 | 09:36 PM

Those are nice! Are you gonna do those LED you posted a while ago? I asked my GF for the denali HLs for my B-Day (she wants Tiffany's lol). I told her no knock offs I want OEM! The higher focused and more intense light will be amazing!

Do you know if they are the same bulb as ours?

I also need fogs. Mine had water in them for a long time.

Old 05-01-2011 | 09:52 PM
|
BF Veteran

Yeah I still plan on doing the switchbacks, I'm going to get ebay bulbs though, vleds.com apparently overcharges for the same bulbs you can get for half the price online.

Denali lights use 9005's in the lows... that's a high beam bulb.. hmmm lol. Just read that on Sylvania's repalcement guide, it's been 100% accurate since day 1. You may have to modify the neck of your HID bulb.

Old 05-01-2011 | 09:54 PM

I was gonna ask about that. They want like $70 don't they. Most eBay ones I see are $40 at most! I'm just gonna do super bright LEDs. Cuz right now my turn signals look white. I want amber!

Just so others know why I'm asking...

you paid ~$9.49 plus $40 shipping. Which leads to my question.... Are you going to pull them apart and silicon them? For that cheap, I wouldn't expect much.

Last edited by zedartwo; 05-01-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-01-2011 | 10:17 PM
|
BF Veteran

The signals I had on the Blazer didn't leak, and the lens looked glued to the housing on those lol. We'll see though.

Old 05-04-2011 | 05:18 PM
|
BF Veteran

Just picked up 10 of These

to do this:

to get this:

Pictures will be posted of my truck once it's done.

I've got my sights set on some cheap OEM Denali projectors... by cheap, if the deal works out you'll see how cheap. I'm so excited about all of this I'm shaking lmao.

Old 05-04-2011 | 07:16 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

thats awesome man. keep it up

Old 05-04-2011 | 08:45 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I like it, the more lights the better

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie