Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011 | 07:32 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Looks like the truck is coming along nicely, the new lights give it a lot more of a luxury type look.

Old 06-10-2011 | 10:33 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

That's what I was hoping for lol.

Anyone else order from DDM? Did your tracking # work?

Old 06-11-2011 | 01:19 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I ordered from DDM a few months back but I can't recall if there was a tracking number. I do remember that it came very, very fast (like 2-3days) even when there was a notice that they were slammed with orders and shipment may take longer than usual.

Old 06-11-2011 | 05:13 PM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I know stuff from Cali to ON usually takes a while... I wont stress about it until Friday lol.

Old 06-12-2011 | 06:54 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

tracking # didn't work for me lol. Can't remember the time it took but it wasn't super quick lol. But with the rolling walk-outs in may take a few extra days. Looks great tho. Ebay has quite the selection of Z71 decals. I just need to come up with the $30 for the ones I want.

Old 06-13-2011 | 08:21 AM
|
BF Veteran

I think these would really clean up the truck... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tchlink:top:en

Might need one of these on the boat http://cgi.ebay.ca/Dual-Airbag-Safet...item3a5b783174

Last edited by oktain; 06-13-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 06-13-2011 | 12:51 PM
Starting Member
9Blazer6 is on a distinguished road

When i ordered my slim ballast kit from ddm they came in about a week n a 1/2. Never really checked the tracking number. Just waited patiently. But i know my friend ordered his for his honda element and they took like 3-4 weeks. They seem to be on back order alot.

As for the decals. I would leave it debadged. Much cleaner look.

Last edited by 9Blazer6; 06-13-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Old 06-13-2011 | 01:01 PM
|
BF Veteran

Yeah, not sure what I want to do yet, but that red Z has to go now.

Old 06-13-2011 | 09:19 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
Yeah, not sure what I want to do yet, but that red Z has to go now.
I'd just take off the sticker right now and see if ya like it. If not you can get the other in the mail and on the truck.

Old 06-13-2011 | 09:51 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I've always liked the looks of not having badges but I think the black would probably look better than the red.

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie