Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Woo hoo

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 08:29 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Nice, don't think I've really seen any blazers with nitrous though.

Old 09-16-2010, 08:40 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nemesis
Types of Forced Induction - Advantages and Disadvantages
Ok, this isn't going to go anywhere. You just quoted that SC and turbo raise the air pressure and N2O raises the oxygen content (not pressure) but it is like or "would be equal to" 14.7 psi.

Anyone can cut and paste from the internet.

You still haven't substantiated your original claim that NHRA rules consider N2O as FI.

Either way, I apologize for interrupting your build thread. I'm excited to see what you have planned!

Old 09-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Beginning Member
nemesis is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
If you have the source for that I'll eat my words. Otherwise, I stand by my original statement. N2O does not create increased air pressure in the cylinder.
I guess anything that is not naturally aspirated is considered F.I. in some way shape or form. Possibly even water methanol injection, Who really knows. But i do agree it is more like a power adder

Old 09-16-2010, 09:30 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I've searched and didn't find anything in NHRA about N2O being the same as FI... FI is like giving your car CPR... with a turbine/screw/electric leaf blower, but your car doesn't need it, where a human would puke up breakfast your car craps horsepower and goes.

Old 09-16-2010, 09:52 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

you know my friend bugs everyone to put nitros on their cars. Let us know how it works on the 4.3 maybe I'll get it just to use every now and again...

Old 09-16-2010, 11:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

oooOOOO! nice purple bottle!!

i used to have one of those, well a blue one , but found it too expensive to keep filled!

Old 09-17-2010, 04:46 PM
Beginning Member
nemesis is on a distinguished road

some more toys

Attached Thumbnails Woo hoo-blazer001.jpg   Woo hoo-blazer002.jpg   Woo hoo-blazer003.jpg   Woo hoo-blazer004.jpg  
Old 09-17-2010, 08:28 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nemesis
some more toys
Nice, I like what you have there.