Go Back  Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > General > The Chop Shop
Reload this Page >

Any 1 got spare time to chop these tires on my rims and truck

The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Any 1 got spare time to chop these tires on my rims and truck

Old 07-06-2011, 02:59 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough
Smile Any 1 got spare time to chop these tires on my rims and truck

hey i just wanted to know what they would look like and how high would they lift .

the original size tires are 235/75/15
the ones that are being choped are 30/9.5/15

thanks in advance

here the photos http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...vanniedit1.jpg
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...nch3095r15.png

Old 07-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

The two sizes are so close it would be very hard to accurately show the difference. I'll give it a shot when I'm home though. Don't have photoshop on this laptop

Old 07-06-2011, 04:01 PM
BF Guru

cool thanks

Old 07-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Good? I could raise the truck up a little to see what it would be like with a lift.

Old 07-07-2011, 12:03 PM
BF Guru

wow thanks a lot wait till my pops sees this Lol they look like there gonna rub too =o and also the truck is already lifted in the pic i sent you theirs a 1.5 inch tbar crank and 2 inch shackle on there

Last edited by xgiovannix12; 07-07-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12 View Post
wow thanks a lot wait till my pops sees this Lol they look like there gonna rub too =o
They ended up being a little bit larger than what I think 30's would look like. The picture of the KM2 I found was kind of hard to use because if I resized the tire down to match the height, the hole for the wheel was too small so I had to enlarge to keep it matching the wheel diameter

Even if I had a perfect size match, there's really no way to tell if it will rub based on a photoshop. I don't think you'll have any rubbing problems on your stock wheels.

edit; if you already have tbar crank then you won't have any rubbing

Last edited by mdehoogh; 07-07-2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: didn't realize you were already lifted
Old 07-07-2011, 12:10 PM
BF Guru

ok cool thanks ignore the pm then HEHE