The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

any one wanna make a Signature ?

Old 08-08-2011, 11:54 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough
Wink any one wanna make a Signature ?

Im kinda getting sick of the one i made ill leave it to any 1 make me a new one with the lifted pictures in my garage . I just wanna keep the same info on my old signature .

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums - Garage Portal

this is my garage link ^^

also if possible could we stay in the semi theme ? ill try to find something
if not its ok i don't mind

Edit : i got the theme =)

thanks in advance

Attached Thumbnails any one wanna make a Signature  ?-1161662612_ufsc8-l.jpg  

Last edited by xgiovannix12; 08-08-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:47 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Hope this is satisfactory... I finally got 5 minutes to do your signature you requested a million years ago lol. Sorry about that.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:48 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by oktain View Post
Hope this is satisfactory... I finally got 5 minutes to do your signature you requested a million years ago lol. Sorry about that.

omg pat your the best thanks

Old 08-08-2011, 10:59 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

lmao np... just make sure you save it/upload it as a .png so the background isn't white but transparent.

Old 08-08-2011, 11:04 PM
BF Guru

thanks pat i uploaded it as a png

hows every thing you haven't been on much lately

Old 08-09-2011, 05:19 PM
BF Veteran

busy lol, everything has been ridiculously busy, we're trying to get the cottage ready for winter with some insulation and a propane furnace...

Old 08-09-2011, 05:43 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by oktain View Post
busy lol, everything has been ridiculously busy, we're trying to get the cottage ready for winter with some insulation and a propane furnace...

tell me about it im starting to split the wood for the winter also getting the barn ready so the animals can stay warm