The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.
View Poll Results: What is your prefered decal?
Decal 1
29.17%
Decal 2
33.33%
Decal 3
37.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

BlazerForum.com Decals

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 03:34 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Do you think you can get some smaller ones?

Having just put mine on my truck I think making them any smaller would defeat the purpose. It would make them impossible to read unless you're sitting by it at a red light or something...

Old 08-06-2009, 03:37 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sisk
Having just put mine on my truck I think making them any smaller would defeat the purpose. It would make them impossible to read unless you're sitting by it at a red light or something...
pics or it didnt happen

Old 08-06-2009, 03:40 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikeinwi
pics or it didnt happen
Check the classified thread there mike...I just posted them

Old 08-06-2009, 03:41 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

lol touche'

Old 08-06-2009, 03:56 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Your right, but I'd like one for my bug guard and i don't want it to take up the whole space. checking out your pics

Old 08-06-2009, 03:59 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Just saw your pics. Lol, I didn't know they were that small to begin with, I thought they were large.

double post sorry. didn't see my above post. xD

Old 08-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Beginning Member
Greatestsin is on a distinguished road

edit for retardedness of not looking through the whole thread

Last edited by Greatestsin; 08-19-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

The next batch is done. I have plenty to go around. So check the classifieds section and Pm me if your interested.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:13 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
The next batch is done. I have plenty to go around. So check the classifieds section and Pm me if your interested.
That was fast! Good to hear though, lots of people will be anxious to get theirs.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:43 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Ok Folks, I have been talking with Steve (Ugly_Monkey) on his decal design and I have decided to use his design for our decals. Its pretty much the same as the ones now, but the forums.com font changed to flow with the Blazer font better.

Please Check out the Classified section for more info.

Heres what they look like:

Please check out the classified section if your interested in purchasing blazerforum decals

Thank You
-Luis

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Decals