The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.
View Poll Results: What is your prefered decal?
Decal 1
29.17%
Decal 2
33.33%
Decal 3
37.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

BlazerForum.com Decals

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

hahahahahaha I love it...we'll have to get kiwi one made special!!

Old 06-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Beginning Member
paxlineman is on a distinguished road

new here so not sure how much my opinion matters lol. it was tough between #1 and the second #3 but i went with the second #3

Old 06-08-2009, 10:51 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Just for the record, we are talking about just the white lettering? Im not so fond of the black background, maybe clear? And i agree it needs a '?' after 'Are you Blazin'.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:54 AM
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road

voted...3 #2

Old 06-09-2009, 06:11 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by amazinnblazin
Just for the record, we are talking about just the white lettering? Im not so fond of the black background, maybe clear? And i agree it needs a '?' after 'Are you Blazin'.
The way the decals work it would only be the font...it's not going to be that big square. It will come on a wax paper type of thing and you peel the back off, then stick it on the window and peel the front off leaving just the font/logo.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:41 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-09-2009, 01:08 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

ROFL TripleBlack! i have been pushing that one too. I love the look of the Blazer font throughout.

Old 06-09-2009, 01:17 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I personally like the sillouette of the blazer of #1 You'd need to make some witht he blazer facing the opposite direction if someone plans on sticking it on the passenger side IMO.
I can live with #3 (the second) though.
btw that looks good TripleBlack.

Last edited by oktain; 06-09-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Beginning Member
paxlineman is on a distinguished road

tripleblack i like that looks good

Old 06-09-2009, 03:24 PM
BF Veteran

Tripleblack..way to go throw that design back into the pool and get people talking again..lol
I agree with the blazer font..it would be nice if we used it on #3 (since it's pretty obvious by now we're going with that one). We'll have to wait until Matt gets home (he's the one leading this I think) and see what he says about final design.

Last edited by Sisk; 06-27-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Decals