The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.
View Poll Results: What is your prefered decal?
Decal 1
29.17%
Decal 2
33.33%
Decal 3
37.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

BlazerForum.com Decals

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 02:03 PM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the design created by Ugly_Monkey and toted by TripleBlack. Why? Because my truck is bright red. I understand that some people don't like it because of the color of their trucks, and that's cool -- but those of us with black, white or red trucks might prefer it. Just my $.02. Since it's not an available choice in the vote, I'm abstaining from the poll.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:48 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
I was bored so I made a little teaser. Still waiting on carter to reply on what he wants to do.
If you are feeling ancy and want to make another practice one or whatever, I think I have a good idea. Stick with #3 add the '?', and change the font to what tripleBlack posted (the font that looks like the stock badges). Just change the BF.com font, not the Are You Blazin? Be sure to print up a couple of black ones for me and the kiwis too!

Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

What are you going to do with black ones? You won't be able to see it on a black truck/windows..lol.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:04 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Psychropod
I like the design created by Ugly_Monkey and toted by TripleBlack. Why? Because my truck is bright red. I understand that some people don't like it because of the color of their trucks, and that's cool -- but those of us with black, white or red trucks might prefer it. Just my $.02. Since it's not an available choice in the vote, I'm abstaining from the poll.
It's not an available choice because they didn't want to include it in the design ideas. It was thrown around in the original thread, but when people decided they didnt want the red bowties triple black/ugly monkey said they never planned on using this for our decal...they had made it for a one off decal on one of their trucks. We decided in the original thread that we weren't going to include that design in the final decision.
I still don't know why triple black posted it again because it's bringing up old stuff which we already decided against.
It's going to be one of the 3 in the poll, not ugly monkey's...unless he wants to have them made in mass with white/black bowtie's.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:11 PM
PVT Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if this matters but... I have easy access to a screen printing and sticker making facility. If there was ever any need to make a bunch of stickers for cheap in a bunch of crazy colors and styles, let me know.

I made my own chevy and vortec stickers out of high intensity reflective white. It looked good, and it was free =D

Oh, and I voted for the 1st one, I think it had the most character.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:14 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sisk
I still don't know why triple black posted it again because it's bringing up old stuff which we already decided against.
1. It's a public forum

2. The designs that are in the poll are less than desirable

3. UGLYMONKEY'S decal (not mine) is better, classier, cleaner, and more aesthetically pleasing than the rest, hence why I posted it

You guys are free to do whatever you want, I wouldn't put any of the decals in the poll on my truck.

Oh and...

4. "Are you Blazin" invokes images of a pothead/stoner vehicle and/or non-hetero alignment (AKA flaming). Just my two Lincoln coins.

Last edited by TripleBlackBlazer; 06-27-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:26 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
1. It's a public forum

2. The designs that are in the poll are less than desirable

3. UGLYMONKEY'S decal (not mine) is better, classier, cleaner, and more aesthetically pleasing than the rest, hence why I posted it

You guys are free to do whatever you want, I wouldn't put any of the decals in the poll on my truck.

Oh and...

4. "Are you Blazin" invokes images of a pothead/stoner vehicle and/or non-hetero alignment (AKA flaming). Just my two Lincoln coins.
I agree with you man, I wasn't saying I didn't like the design lol. I was just saying that it was already decided against, and posting it again has just started up the entire debate again. I've already said I like that design too, but uglymonkey said he didn't plan of having it used. I just like having the blazer font throughout.
In the end though, we're never going to please everyone..so I guess we just have to go with the majority, and if someone wants to get their own made, then they can. I think it would be impossible to please everyone, even with the 9 designs we started with.

Last edited by Sisk; 06-27-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:22 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

You raise a few good points there...

Old 06-28-2009, 12:21 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sisk
in the end though, we're never going to please everyone..so i guess we just have to go with the majority, and if someone wants to get their own made, then they can. I think it would be impossible to please everyone, even with the 9 designs we started with.
eggsachary

Old 06-29-2009, 10:42 AM
ghost is on a distinguished road

I just want it to be known, that I heart peoples.... :-)

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Decals