The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

can someone please

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 02:41 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road
Default can someone please

Can someone please make my rims white and makethe star white? It would be greatly appreciated. Also possibly make my truck lifted? (if not that's okay)

Old 11-25-2010, 03:53 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Matte white? That could look very interesting! I love rockstars.

But I do not have any photoshop skills

Old 11-25-2010, 04:23 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

hmmm... I'm at work right now with no photoshop but personally I think you should keep to the storm trooper look... and if you lift, demold and debadge and then run some RBP (rolling big power) style steps... I'm too lazy to post'em but go RBP and look around their site for ideas. The steps are made for fullsize trucks, but the extended cabs may fit, or if you have a budy that welds get him to make'em.

Old 11-25-2010, 04:53 PM

Ya you guys do have a point white rockstars would look weird and I love that name storm trooper I never thought of that. I would love to add some RBP stuff but I don't have the money for RBP parts right now haha my buddy paid 1200 for his RBP grill that's insane. And when I lift it I'm gonna have to get spacers so the rims and tires poke out :-P i might do a 2" BL and a little suspension lift nothing to big but enough for bigger tires maybe 32s ;-)

Old 11-25-2010, 05:45 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 1sexyblzr
Ya you guys do have a point white rockstars would look weird and I love that name storm trooper I never thought of that. I would love to add some RBP stuff but I don't have the money for RBP parts right now haha my buddy paid 1200 for his RBP grill that's insane. And when I lift it I'm gonna have to get spacers so the rims and tires poke out :-P i might do a 2" BL and a little suspension lift nothing to big but enough for bigger tires maybe 32s ;-)
NJ4x4Blaze's 32's rub without the body lift on his 6"susp lift lol...

Save up for a 6", especially if you don't wheel, there's not much point in doing an SFA IMO

Old 11-25-2010, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by oktain
NJ4x4Blaze's 32's rub without the body lift on his 6"susp lift lol...

Save up for a 6", especially if you don't wheel, there's not much point in doing an SFA IMO
Oh lord a sfa would be amazing mines only 2wd. And ya I think 32s would be to much for the blazer. I really really like the nitto terra graps they make them in 305s which is about 31" tall which would be all I need

Old 11-25-2010, 10:39 PM
BF Veteran

2" suspension lift and 2" body and you'll fit the 31's no problem, you can even do spindles and keep the stock-ish ride since it's 2wd

Old 12-11-2010, 12:27 AM
69chevelle is on a distinguished road

I only have a body and tb crank and I clear 32's.... just sayin....(minor rub on frame when FULLY cranked)

31's would be a safe bet though love the look of the rockstars!!! and 305 tire is getting on the wide side for an s-series.... a 265 is 10.5" wide a 285 is 11.5" wide ROUGHLY
with a 4.5" backspacing wheel (15x7) 32x11.5's rub frame at full lock

Old 12-11-2010, 01:40 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I'm trying to run 32's once i get a body lift

Old 12-11-2010, 01:46 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Let's keep this thread on topic folks.