The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Getting into Photoshopping

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 05:47 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default Getting into Photoshopping

I downloaded the full version of paint.NET and its a pretty good photoshop. Not as seamless as Adobe and some of the other ones, but its pretty good.

So far I have added a little to my avatar,

grafted my lights on Tyler's blazer:

Fixed his Avatar:

Put Rabbit's rims on my Blazer just to see what it would look like:

I'm getting better at using it, so soon I'll be able to seamlessly put stuff where it doesn't belong!

*edit* Ha! this is my 2,222nd post! LOL

Old 01-27-2008, 06:19 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Getting into Photoshopping

Not bad, just need to match whatever you're putting in with the existing picture. I'm no pro, but for instance the euro lights you put on Tyler's truck, they aren't as fuzzy (or more clear) than the rest of the picture. In my photoediting program it would be a matter of contrasting the lights to match or clearing up the existing picture to match. Rabbit's rims on yours looks pretty good, just need to blend the edges to flow into the tire. Overall very very good!

Old 01-27-2008, 06:42 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks! Its a lot harder to do on paint.NET than it is on the Adobe program we have at school, but overall its a very good program!I had originally downloaded the demo, but I went ahead and got the full version because it was free too. Idk why... You just have to save everything as a.jpg rather than a .pdn because most photohosting sites will not recognize it.

Old 01-27-2008, 06:49 PM
WhiteTie BlackJacket is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks dude, I thought about downloading that one time but I was unfamiliar w/ the .net deal that I had to download as well.

Old 01-27-2008, 06:54 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks man!

Just put a billet grille on Mom's envoy.... it looks pretty good. I still need more practice and learn a little more about the available tools.

If anyone has anything they want photoshopped, I can get some practice by doing it...

Old 01-27-2008, 07:11 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

you put a black stripe down the side on that onw w/ rabbit's sims didnt you? or did you really put it on your blazer?

Old 01-27-2008, 07:30 PM
BF Veteran

The black stripe has been on the truck since June.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:26 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Looking good, I have played around with the paint.net a little, but nowhere near that good yet. Mainly I was using it for an updated signature, but never got around to posting it, since i am still having problems with the resolution.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Jman is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmmm, your pics don't show for me. I down loaded paint.net before but never got the hang of it. If you want practice, I want to paint my car a two tone scheme.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:00 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah I just hit my photobucket bandwidth...something I never thought I'd do!

Here is jharper's truck with rims. This one was really tricky because you never see pictures of rim at a striat-on angle.

Quick Reply: Getting into Photoshopping