The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Ideas for prize.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Starting Member
firemansc32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ideas for prize.

[align=left]I've pm'ed TripleBlack about ideas for the prize of the new contest. He had a few ideas (nothin huge) but we should probably start off small until this thing gets off the ground. My though was a small gift card($5-$10) to the auto parts store of the winners choosing. So what ideas do any of you have to share. Plus where to get the money(?) that may be needed. Be reasonable, nothing to outlandish(spelling?). I'm tring to be helpful here.
[/align][align=left] [/align]

Old 03-16-2008, 04:26 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Ideas for prize.

idk... maybe a custom title below the avatar. Really nothing at all, not anything that has to be shipped, just recognition like the ROTM.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:45 PM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree that it doesnt need to be a prize worth money, more of a repsect that no one else can have.

Old 03-16-2008, 06:04 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah what are we 3 ??????? How about the fact that you can say "Yeah my picture was better"

Old 03-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Starting Member
firemansc32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do agree with you guys on this. I was thinking of how to get more people involved into this. I mean this could get a little boring having the same group of guys entering over and over. I pm'ed TripleBlack to approve of me entry btw not just to ask what the prize was.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 03-16-2008, 09:13 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, I did say there would be a prize TBD. This may also change in the future.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:26 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ya i like the idea of a rep kinda prize like ROTM. just some recogniztion as to whos got good photoshop skills