The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Leaving Forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Starting Member
1baddblazer is on a distinguished road
Default Leaving Forum

Hey yall. I figured i would post in here instead of the lounge or general chat cause i spent most of my time in here with yall. Im sorry about not being able to post the voting thread of photoshop 5. ive been busy with our club and all. Since im the founder and president of Xtreme Dimensions i have a lot of responsibility and therefore not a lot of time anymore. We started up our new forum and we are having more meetings so i wont be able to spend a lot of time here on blazerforum...Maybe later on next year i will have more time cause i have 2 Vice Presidents and a Board manager who is in charge of meets. So that takes a lot off of myself. I will check back here often though. sorry guys...

Old 11-15-2009, 10:15 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Well, I speak for me when I say this, but F U!
Nah, I hope to see you make your way back here eventually. Glad to see you club kicking off and going bigger and more meetier I hope it continues to show promise. feel free to drop in from time to time. Doesn't have to be a broken rig every time yous top by...
G/L

Old 11-15-2009, 10:15 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

good luck wit da club!

Old 11-16-2009, 01:01 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Great to hear the club is going well, hope to still see you around from time to time.
All the best mate!

Old 11-16-2009, 08:29 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Come back whenever you can.
You got a nice truck, sorry to see it disappearing! Just don't forget about us.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:15 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Xtreme Dimensions... isn't that the company that makes body kits? :O

Sad to see ya leave Hope you drop by now and then =D and whats ur new forumz?

Old 11-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Starting Member

[quote=CraigSnedeker;264213]Xtreme Dimensions... isn't that the company that makes body kits? :O

nope thats extreme dimensions...haha we are a club for all rides...xtreme which means extraordinary, crazy, etc and dimensions means shape , size, etc...so we accept custom rides all shapes and sizes. thats y we chose XD

Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Starting Member

I will check back often SISK. by the way Yall r WAY better then most forums especially s10 forum...haha just throwing that out there...

Old 11-17-2009, 01:09 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

damn straight...

Old 11-17-2009, 07:07 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

lol...that's why this is my main forum. S10F is only good to me because of the local members.

Quick Reply: Leaving Forum