The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Leaving Forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 08:59 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

[quote=1baddblazer;264413]
Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Xtreme Dimensions... isn't that the company that makes body kits? :O

nope thats extreme dimensions...haha we are a club for all rides...xtreme which means extraordinary, crazy, etc and dimensions means shape , size, etc...so we accept custom rides all shapes and sizes. thats y we chose XD
ahh ok =P

Old 11-17-2009, 11:38 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 1baddblazer
I will check back often SISK. by the way Yall r WAY better then most forums especially s10 forum...haha just throwing that out there...
I'm just curious, but are they a bunch of cocky douchenozzles like my snowmobile forum shooting down rides and criticizing instead of helping and giving advice?

Old 11-17-2009, 11:45 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

For the most part yeah. S10F is BIG on bagged rides. 95% of the forum is bagged, and if you don't agree with bagging, or your ride isn't bagged then you tend to be frowned upon. I was pretty active over there for a good week or so and then after spending a lot of time there I found out they were mostly about bagging and if you weren't bagged then you could face some flack.
I stick to a few main boards there now. I keep it within the Canada board (to keep in touch with the guys around here) and the Member Ride boards. I don't normally post there, I just like seeing the different rides. Overall, not a bad forum...just not something I felt welcome in or accepted.

Old 11-17-2009, 07:37 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

good luck brother. always glad to hear of a club startig up and prospering. feel free to stop by & shoot da s**t every now and then, eh.

i'm sure there are more of us that'll miss seeing your ride grace our pages.

take care.