The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

My signature

Old 06-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Beginning Member
zeedeevil21 is on a distinguished road
Default My signature

My first try...What u guys think? What should i add or change?

Old 06-09-2009, 09:44 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad. Username doesn't stick out enough IMHO. Maybe a different color/thicker font? Edges around the truck on the right are a little rough. What program are you using?

Don't use my sig as an example, I have a tendency to put more work into things for others and much less into things for myself. LOL

Old 06-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Beginning Member

I using photoshop7....i thought the same about the truck..hard to use the erase tool so close to the truck and a get good turnout..ill be working on some ...along with the name, just wanted opinions. i see so many neat ones on here and i just a beginner with photoshop..thanks for the input.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:01 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Not bad for your first time! I agree with the font though..I'm not a big fan, it doesn't pop enough.
You might also want to use the "blend" brush and smooth out the edges on your truck.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:50 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I personally use polygon lasso when I cut things out in photoshop with a 5 pixel feather, works good and ends up looking good.
I turn up the transparency on all the layers too so the background kind of shows through, just helps in blending everytyhing together I find. (I might have gotten a little carried away with my Blazer in this one though, it's pretty faint.)
btw, nice font SISK, Did you get it where I think you did?

Old 06-10-2009, 08:32 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I agree with the opacity/fading oktain...I also turn the opacity down a notch..it blends better IMO.
And I got this font from a general free font website...I can't remember which one. I'll look for it though and post a link.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Beginning Member

thanks for the feedback....i am looking into trying to find new font ideas to use

Old 06-10-2009, 09:41 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

zeedeevil21, I like your design. It shows your truck in a nice presentation way, and draws attention to your headlights.
I also agree that the font seems out of place though. Wrong color/feel, and too slim.

One more thing, is that a zombie or the Wishmaster on the far left? Looks like an eye by the passenger headlight...

Old 06-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Beginning Member

now that i look at it...it does look like an eye...weird. Its just the background i used. I still messin with fonts...what color or type? someone want to do one up for me?

Old 06-11-2009, 01:10 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

You need a different font. By the way it seems your lights don't fit properly.

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 06-11-2009 at 01:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My signature