The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

paint.net

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 03:22 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default paint.net

can someone explain to me how to lift this on paint.net?
sorry if its too big

Old 12-05-2008, 04:23 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: paint.net

You would have to "select" (outline) the entire truck body/frame and lift it up. Then you could paste some bigger tires/wheels.

Here's a quick chop/animation I just did. Once you lift the body and get paste bigger tires on, then its just a matter of filling in all the empty spaces and making it look good.

Old 12-05-2008, 05:05 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it is easy to do what Matt just did with the body and just find a lifted chassis (with wheels) to stick it on.

Lifting is a LOT harder than lowering for that very reason.

Old 12-05-2008, 05:58 PM
mysons95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Or, you can simply lower the wheels, which is much simpler than raising the truck. ; )

Here it is with some meat. I didn't take much time to clean it up. But you get the idea.

EDIT: Combining consecutive posts.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:16 PM
mysons95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here it is with some meat. I didn't take much time to clean it up. But you get the idea.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:17 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

good thinking bout lowerin the wheels, also for future reference, whats the best tool to use when outlining the truck?

Old 12-05-2008, 06:24 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure in paint.net but in Photoshop CS3 I use the polygonal lasso and just click my way around the entire vehicle after zooming in 4-5x (400-500%). It is very tedious and time consuming but until someone can show me a better (and just as accurate) way to do that is what I will stick to.