The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

photo shop req

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 07:13 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Xtremechubs
Lol they are all vette wheels... That isn't my blazer cuz i don't think i would ever put those wheels on my blazer i just used it cuz it was similar to mine but i'm leaning towards the machine face black ones....but i just think how mean it would look with those same wheels only all black and i'm kinda stuck, they are damn near the same price so it doesn't even matter. the last wheel is a new Z06 spyder wheel or somethin like that i didn't really like them but i did want to see what they would look like... besides they are too big any way i think they only come in a factory size 19x12 for the rear.
Tub it out lol... but seriously, are lookalikes available? what size are the front rims off the vette?

Old 09-25-2009, 07:27 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Xtremechubs
hey i did this i think they look pretty good

This is fantastic!

Old 09-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Xtremechubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah the top two are reproduction wheels the bottom one is so new all i can find are original ones or original ones that have been recoated... the fronts are 18x9.5 on the bottom ones i think with the way the machine faced ones look i'll go with those 18x9.5 and 19x10 out back i think those fit to cuz there was a guy on the S10 forum that put 20x10 on the rear of his 2dr 2wd blazer.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:12 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Wow, that'll be one mean stance.

Old 09-26-2009, 07:31 AM
Xtremechubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i dunno i talked to a buddy of mine that works at a local tire place and he said 19's are about as expensive as it gets so i dunno i might run some 18x10.5's out back i think thats the other size they have i dunno i might just run 18x9.5s all the way around. He told me a C6 Z06 came in and only had 15k miles on it and it already needed tires all the way around and it cost near 2gs so not to into it. i'll see what i can get tires from OE wheels for with the rims and see what they run.. might still if i can get them cheap enough from him.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:54 AM
BF Veteran

Wow, that's pricey, at that price I'd avoid leaving patches. I know I had an expensive set on my Cavalier I had, nice tires, but those Pirelli Fierce triple treads were expensive. At least I got a good deal on the rim and tire combo. 1500 CAD for the 4 wheels, with tires installed. They were collecting dust in the warehouse.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road

those and the ZQ8's look amazing on Xtremes