The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest #1

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 02:26 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sisk
lorton...as much as your pic made me laugh I'm not sure it really fits into the Fall colors theme. Yes, it's orange, but I was thinking more along the lines of fall leaves. Not fire. .
But you said yourself... Fall colors? Plus I didnt expect to win... Just get in the hunt.... If you want to dq me, give me until monday and ill swap it out with some taken this weekend... just let me know

Old 11-05-2009, 03:02 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wlorton
But you said yourself... Fall colors? Plus I didnt expect to win... Just get in the hunt.... If you want to dq me, give me until monday and ill swap it out with some taken this weekend... just let me know
lol..you got me there. I did say fall colors. Well on a technicality you can keep that one in if you want, it's up to you lol. it made me laugh, so I can't really DQ you.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:42 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

LOL! i took a pic of my dash since the SES light, Airbag light, and Low Fuel Lights were all on over the green digital read outs. Very fall-colorful..... got shut down by the "not a pic of your ride" part though

Old 11-05-2009, 05:30 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Man I love photography. Here is mine:

Old 11-05-2009, 06:13 PM
BF Veteran

sucks to be the neighborhood kid that offers to rake your lawn for $10....

Old 11-05-2009, 06:25 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Hahaha yeah I'll bet. Lucky there aren't any :lol:

Old 11-05-2009, 08:22 PM
BF Veteran

so here we go....
It was taken with a digital camera that was being phased out by the Army and I 'rescued' from the bone yard....
Camera Model: Kodak EasyShare DX7440
Stock 33-132mm lens.
Date/Time: 2009:11:05 05:11:28 Zulu

This is Johnsrud View Point, Sandy Oregon. It over looks the Sandy River, and "the Devil's backbone' area of the Oregon Trail. In the background you can see Mt. Hood on a clear day. Enjoy.

Attached Thumbnails Photography Contest #1-fall-foliage-11-.jpg  

Last edited by ABN31B; 11-06-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Nice shot! I have to find my hunting photos... we don't have leaves in any trees anymore, a good wind storm came along last week and took care of them... If the category were "fall twigs" I could do it no problem lol.

*edit*... I found one that I took on my way to Kenora, Ontario to visit family and hunt some deer/grouse. Don't mind the dodge... I may have another shot that I prefer, I'll post it up with a "take this one instead please!" note lol.

Camera: Canon Rebel XS
Lens: 55-250mm Zoom with Image Stabilizer (I love this lens)

Shot was taken from the backseat of my father's GMC Sierra.

Last edited by oktain; 11-05-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:47 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

wow...thats an amazing shot Curtis.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:58 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Ummm... I can't chose between this picture and the other one I posted not too long ago...

Help? lol. Sorry neither of my pics don't have more fall colours, but there's so many damn conifers around here that there isn't much of a change... especially in the mountains between Sault Ste. Marie and Thunder Bay.

Last edited by oktain; 11-05-2009 at 09:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Photography Contest #1