The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photoshop paint scheme???

Old 05-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Starting Member
9Blazer6 is on a distinguished road
Default Photoshop paint scheme???

I was wondering if somebody could do a photoshop edit of my rig with the bottom underneath the molding black, including front and rear bumper. You can use any picture out of my garage for your liking. I need brighter pictures so you can really tell the difference. Maybe even throw a 2" cowl hood on. THANKS!!!

Chris

Attached Thumbnails Photoshop paint scheme???-2011-05-09_17-46-23_898.jpg  
Old 06-19-2011, 12:25 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

You're right, the pic is a bit dark. Do you have anything better than what's in your album?

Old 06-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Starting Member

Will that work??

If somebody can. paint underneath the plastic trim all black. along with the chrome stripping and grille. 2" cowl hood if possible? lol I need some ideas because i dont know if i should start ordering chrome parts or start painting. I dont know which way to go with it and its driving me nuts.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:21 AM
matt92 is on a distinguished road

chris, i can tell you now, that thing would look absolutely awesome with a cowl hood!

Old 06-20-2011, 10:44 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Black lower w/chrome trim and grille:

All black lower with chrome grille:

All black:

Old 06-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Starting Member

You have some talent! haha i'm thinking the first picture with the hood and hood scoop or just the hood scoop black