The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

sig pleeeeease!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Starting Member
fla_blazer4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sig pleeeeease!!

was wondering if someone can make me a sig with this picture and kinda throw in a confederate flag theme to it. thanks

Old 03-29-2008, 10:32 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default RE: sig pleeeeease!!

Dibs! I'll see what I can do with it.

edit...

Old 03-29-2008, 11:01 PM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point

i like it!

Old 03-29-2008, 11:58 PM
Starting Member
curse is an unknown quantity at this point

hope you like the flag, made it myself.

i just wanted to take a stab at it, bored over here.

Old 03-30-2008, 12:03 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

SICK! I like that one!! How did you make the flag? Chris you need to use that as your sig yesterday.

Old 03-30-2008, 01:52 AM
Starting Member
curse is an unknown quantity at this point

o it was easy

i modeled after some googled con. flag, most bad quality so hense why i made my own. Started at 1024 x 768 as the size, red background, white stripes, contracted the white stripe layer to a unknown pixel size and made the blue stripes layer, then the white stars with ding bat.

After that i put it in a new file with bigger size (i useally just used x2 original) copy the flag so if you mess up you still got the original(just a habit, i dont trust going backwards) and apply gradient black and white stripes at a 75 degree angle , first stripe starting at 25% position then the white at 50%..etc. after the gradient flatten it so its perminant gradient. Time to go to liquify and mess around with the edges a bit with the mover, then in the black stripes contract move all the way down and get a bit wavey with it. Do the same except use the inlarger on the white.

So what you have now is a weird black and white flag shape thingy, copy this layer and make a new file with it. Save this file as a psd. go back to the other one and put the b&w flag on OVERLAY(CRUCIAL), you should still have the original flag underneath it. Go to displace filter and use the psd. Now select the b&w flag, invert selection, highlight the original and press delete to delete the excess.

Tada you got something similar, I also added a emboss overlay to make the white look emboss.

Old 03-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Starting Member
fla_blazer4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

holy crap there both sweeeeeeeet!!!

i like EuroGoldLS's becouse it looks likes my blazer is poppin out but im going to use curses becouse i hate that my name has 4x4 in it when i have a 2 wheel drive, so it looks kinda weird thanks tho