The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

What do you think of this?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 01:12 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Maybe you should consume a few beers and make the bars across your grille vertical too Curtis lmao.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:15 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Underange drinking is very bad.......

Anyone care to finish that line ? Seriously though Craig I really hope you don't take away your bowtie. You should drive it with pride with the bowtie on it to represent Chevy!!

Old 12-10-2009, 01:19 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Jeff Gordon sucks.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:35 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
Underange drinking is very bad.......

Anyone care to finish that line ? Seriously though Craig I really hope you don't take away your bowtie. You should drive it with pride with the bowtie on it to represent Chevy!!
I'm not! LOL don't worry. Like I said I was board and just wanted to see what it looked like with out it.

Okvor: pffft ... thats all I have to say :P

Old 12-10-2009, 02:59 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

With the Nascar thing... I realize it's part of the life down south, but the real drivers are in Formula D and WRC and the American rally circuit... How about the endurance drivers in the lemans series races? Or the guys running the Paris-Dakar? The list goes on... personally I believe it's easier to go around in an oval than it is to keep a car under control drifting around a dirt corner with a crest in the middle of it. However I'll agree it takes a degree of talent to drive a car in an oval quick and not get someone underneath you decide he doesn't like your sponsor sticker and put you into the wall.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:02 PM

Nascar is awesome. Leave your Blazer the way it is Craig. Pat wtf is WRC?

Old 12-10-2009, 03:04 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by okvortec
Jeff Gordon sucks.

*falls over teary eyed laughing* omg...that was so random and NO one else was gonna say it!!

Old 12-10-2009, 03:05 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by okvortec
Nascar is awesome. Leave your Blazer the way it is Craig. Pat wtf is WRC?
sorry... World Rally Championship... check out footage on youtube... crashes are more interesting than Nascar as well lol... I'll admit I'll watch the odd nascar race here and there...

Old 12-10-2009, 03:10 PM

Oh, the racing with Lancers and STI's and such.. not my style!

On topic.. I just realized, Craig even if you wanted to, how could you chop out the bowtie on the grille? On my truck it is part of the grile, so if I hacked it out I'd have about a 5 inches of missing space in my grille.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:17 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

WRC is wicked awesome (not just WRC but all forms of Rally).

I'm not a huge NASCAR fan but I still follow them. I have a mega huge #24 collection I've been collecting for like 10 years haha ... off topic. *cough*

Quick Reply: What do you think of this?