Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

This is the best, cheapest, clean everything cleaner I have found!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Trip.. is on a distinguished road
Default This is the best, cheapest, clean everything cleaner I have found!

For those of us in the states, we have the good ole' "Dollar Store" Most have the "Dollar General" where nothing in the store is even close to a dollar, but we and our wives still feel compelled to visit this place anyhow...

In the Dollar General and only the Dollar General, there is an amazing cleaner called "Mean Green"

...Honestly, this $hit is amazing! It works on everything. Carpet stains, engine bays, oil stains on concrete or asphalt, bugs on your windshield, tar on your fenders, brake dust from those 10 dollar Autozone brake-pads that's covering your tires and wheels... (Oops, won't buy those again!)

Foamy engine brite... $3.50/can, Nope, This stuff is better!

You know as well as I do, that 8 dollar a bottle stuff you just bought, doesn't really work. This $hit does!

The best part, it's only 5 bux a gallon!!!!

Yup, only 5 bucks! OK, lets say you're a skeptic and you don't believe it will really work, or you are just cheap as hell... They make a cheaper version just for you. It's only 2 bucks and it comes in a pre-diluted spray bottle. Try it, you'll go back for the gallon I guarantee it!

I was a huge Simple green fan for years, but I hate the smell and it doesn't really clean as well as I would like it to. My Mom recommended this crap awhile back, so I thought I would try it... Boy was I ever surprised how well this stuff works, especially on aluminum wheels! It cleans all that brake dust off, but doesn't cloud up the raw aluminum like the caustic cleaners do! Plus it makes my tires look great!

I have no affiliation with this company and in fact, I have no idea where this crap is made. But it works on everything I have tried it on, it doesn't stink and the best part, it's cheap! It doesn't take cherry and grape Kool-aid out of carpeting though, but hell, what does? I will only post things that, I myself, have tried personally.

This is a pic of a bottle of this stuff sitting on my new S-10 fender in front of my toolbox. At least you know this isn't a sales gimmick...

Attached Thumbnails This is the best, cheapest, clean everything cleaner I have found!-bravada-093.jpg  
Old 10-13-2010, 07:30 AM
Starting Member
HcHawks09 is on a distinguished road

ill give it a try

Old 10-13-2010, 11:02 AM

You'll like it!

Old 10-13-2010, 11:11 AM
dimone545 is an unknown quantity at this point

All I have around here is the damn dollar tree and 99 cent store....I will have to check to see if they carry this stuff...

Old 10-13-2010, 02:20 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I've seen and tried this stuff before... awesome stuff.

Old 10-19-2010, 01:24 PM
montecarlogrrl is on a distinguished road

Agreed! Mean Green = win!

Old 10-19-2010, 11:38 PM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

Agreed, Mean Green is awesome! Back when I was driving a truck, I got to make a delivery to the plant where it's made. I told the guy at the dock "OMG I love this stuff!".

Old 11-08-2010, 09:41 PM
ls96 is on a distinguished road

gotta try it

Old 11-11-2010, 11:18 AM

I'm glad you guys like it! It's so cheap for what it is.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Starting Member
cjreid is on a distinguished road

go to walmart, get superclean, stuff works like a charm. takes anything off anything.

Quick Reply: This is the best, cheapest, clean everything cleaner I have found!