Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

This is the best, cheapest, clean everything cleaner I have found!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cjreid
go to walmart, get superclean, stuff works like a charm. takes anything off anything.
Including paint off your truck?

Old 02-27-2011, 12:18 AM
Starting Member
adrabek is on a distinguished road

Another great cleaner is Krud Kutter, sold at Menards, Mills Fleet Farm, and I think Wal-Mart. Comes in spray bottles and gallon jugs. About $11/gal but is really good stuff.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Beginning Member
CO Chevy Dude is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cjreid
go to walmart, get superclean, stuff works like a charm. takes anything off anything.
Superclean is caustic, if you spray it on bare aluminum you'd better rinse quick. It'll turn it dark gray in no time, but I agree, it will clean anything!

Old 03-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Starting Member
98HeavyChevy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Trip..
For those of us in the states, we have the good ole' "Dollar Store" Most have the "Dollar General" where nothing in the store is even close to a dollar, but we and our wives still feel compelled to visit this place anyhow...

In the Dollar General and only the Dollar General, there is an amazing cleaner called "Mean Green"

...Honestly, this $hit is amazing! It works on everything. Carpet stains, engine bays, oil stains on concrete or asphalt, bugs on your windshield, tar on your fenders, brake dust from those 10 dollar Autozone brake-pads that's covering your tires and wheels... (Oops, won't buy those again!)

Foamy engine brite... $3.50/can, Nope, This stuff is better!

You know as well as I do, that 8 dollar a bottle stuff you just bought, doesn't really work. This $hit does!

The best part, it's only 5 bux a gallon!!!!

Yup, only 5 bucks! OK, lets say you're a skeptic and you don't believe it will really work, or you are just cheap as hell... They make a cheaper version just for you. It's only 2 bucks and it comes in a pre-diluted spray bottle. Try it, you'll go back for the gallon I guarantee it!

I was a huge Simple green fan for years, but I hate the smell and it doesn't really clean as well as I would like it to. My Mom recommended this crap awhile back, so I thought I would try it... Boy was I ever surprised how well this stuff works, especially on aluminum wheels! It cleans all that brake dust off, but doesn't cloud up the raw aluminum like the caustic cleaners do! Plus it makes my tires look great!

I have no affiliation with this company and in fact, I have no idea where this crap is made. But it works on everything I have tried it on, it doesn't stink and the best part, it's cheap! It doesn't take cherry and grape Kool-aid out of carpeting though, but hell, what does? I will only post things that, I myself, have tried personally.

This is a pic of a bottle of this stuff sitting on my new S-10 fender in front of my toolbox. At least you know this isn't a sales gimmick...
I had to check the time after reading this man. I thought it was a late night infomercial. lol. I can appreciate your enthusiasm. I'll have to check it out (check the ingredients). I like a shiny Blazer.