Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

Easer Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 03:35 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Easer Wheel

What do these look like? this?

I'd like to know, and how to use them before I purchase one. I wanna remove those pin stripes xD

Old 12-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Beginning Member
Limeking is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't use it, unless you are getting ready to repaint. Eraser wheels will get away from you really fast. If you are looking to remove adhesive. Use a plastic razor blade and liquid adhesive remover. More time but less damage.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Beginning Member
bob_elder is on a distinguished road

it u jus user them very carefully them rubber wheels are fine but there is a certain air tool u have to use to make it easy but i cant think of wut its called at the moment. basicly u control the speed with a lever type thing. thats wut i used to get them pin stripes off at the body shop i worked at.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:45 PM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

i used one on a electric drill,
but i will say this on the factory paint i had no problems on the door and tailgate that i had repainted i rubbed the paint off.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:38 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I agree. You run a very high risk of ruining your paint when you start getting into power tools.
Just set aside a few hours and do it manually with razor blades and goo gone. It's a PITA, but it will give you a better end result.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:13 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Lol back then, when I posted this, I thought it was the only way to get rid of stickers. Since then I've found a hair dryer goes just as good. ahahah

Thanks everyone though, for your help.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:15 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hmmm. This post was from August. The necroposters strike again! lol. Didn't even notice

Old 12-22-2009, 11:41 PM
tjwiens91@hotmail.co is an unknown quantity at this point

I've used these at my work before with some sort of snap on air tool made specifacally for this. Its takes decals off in no time, just clean up the area after words and it looks fine. I was using it on semi's though. i dont know if they have a differnt type of paint or not.