Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

found a new tire shine

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 09:21 AM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default found a new tire shine

i found this new tire shine on the internet and i love it, its a liquid when you apply it and after about 2 minutes it dry to the touchso it dont sling off on your car. it doesn't give the super high gloss wet look shine but its a good deep black clean gloss.
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-101-v...sing-12oz.aspx
i have used eagle one tire shine for years now and love it but if you put just a little too much, it gets all over your car.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:56 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default RE: found a new tire shine

Looks like a good product from the description. I like the fact you can use it on dashboards and stuff too as well as tires. I like the multi-use products like that. I've always used Armor All Tire Shine with the sponge applicator and the tires look shiny, but they have that greasy look they talk about. If you could, maybe post a pic after you apply this. I might get some when it gets closer to spring for my blazer.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:17 AM

i will try to get some pix today, is stated raining unexpectedly right after i got my blazer cleaned up so i had to put in the garage before i got a chance to take any pix. i have never liked armor all tire shine because of the super greasy look it has. i have used it on the interior some but like stp better. i dont know if i will try this new stuff on my interrior but i did use it on my mirriors, rear bumper and windshield cowl as welll as my tires

Old 11-25-2007, 01:40 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

The rain just passed over here. I hope wave 2 is coming.
Yeah I got some Ibiz show car shine last year and I've been looking for some more. Its made for show cars, so it doesn't last as long asI would like, but it has a sealant type stuff in it and it keeps the letters from getting dingy and stuff when you put tire shine on. I've been using Eagle One lately, but I might get ahold of that Adam's stuff for christmas... for myself...

Old 11-25-2007, 01:50 PM

if you do order some you mihgt want to get some of their applicater sponges too.i wish had gotten them but i didnt.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Meh... Meguiars Endurance tire gel FTW!

I don't touch Armor All even if its free. Too greasy of a look for me. I can't stand a shiny dash.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:02 PM

now i dont mind a shiny dash and interior, but i dont like it so shiny that you can just see a layer of grease on the dash. i haven't used the meg. do you use it on your interior too?

Old 11-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

I got told years ago by an old Hot Rodder to use Lemon Juice, the ones in the little plastic lemons or even the real lemon. I have used this on my interior parts for as long as I was told about it. Been through several vehicles and no problems as of yet. It is supposed to moisten the parts and after it dries on the dash when the sun hits it and the dash starts to to get warm it sets off a lemon scent(built in Air freshener.) Never tried it on my tires though.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Zed
Zed is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Dabber

I got told years ago by an old Hot Rodder to use Lemon Juice
That's because in the 'Old Days' before Armour All was invented we first used tire paint , then brake fluid was the tire dressing "of choice" but then the ultimate came along and that was Lemon Pledge ..
Armour All was a dream come true !!

Zed

Old 11-25-2007, 10:34 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I use Armor All Ultimate Shine Gel on the interior and it shines it real nice, but doesn't have the greasy look like the tires do.

Quick Reply: found a new tire shine