Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

Okay..Black Overlay Decals

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 10:58 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Okay..Black Overlay Decals

Safety first!

Old 03-27-2008, 11:09 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Troy, you should just get a different one and mount it on the inside of the rear window. Wiring would all be there and it would still be a HIGH mounted stop lamp.
Hmm I never thought of that, it's actually a good idea! Then maybe I could find something more to my liking to put in there. I'm actually gonna start looking now, and see what I can find.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Not to drag this too far off topic... But I believe the LED 3rd brake light from a jetta may be a good candidate. I don't know the year range, but a buddy had one and I remember putting the overlay into it.

*EDIT* - Well... After looking at them on eBay, it looks like these may work for a 2dr, but I think the back glass on a 4dr is too steep for this to look right. But I'm sure there is something out there that would work properly.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:12 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm really liking that Jetta light Kyle, it seems to be one of the better candidates still looking at a few others though, but like you said probably just for the 2 door blaze. I'm gonna try to get my hands on one of these, and install it. If all works out well, then maybe I can do a write up for a third brake light mod.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You can always modify the sheild so it fit the back window of the 4dr as well. Just some cutting and shaping to keep the light from reflecting back at you. That would be annoying. I'm sure there are others, but I just remember what that one looked like!