Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

Stickers- yeah? or nah?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Blazerx85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stickers- yeah? or nah?

I have aK & N air intake, I am getting Flowmaster exhaust, and will be installingStreetglow underbodys next month. Is it cool to put the stickers up on the back window or not. They are name brands not knock offs but I just think its a little cocky and tacky looking. Let me know

Old 02-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation
Default RE: Stickers- yeah? or nah?

i say no on the stickers. the only two that I have say "Id rather be driving a Titleist" and "Mr Brewwskie says beer is good"

Old 02-06-2007, 04:16 PM

Thats what I was thinking. Thank you for your opinion

Old 02-06-2007, 04:19 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Only put the stickers on if you enjoy looking ricey. We have real American made trucks, we don't need stickers to prove our trucks, they prove themselves on the street and strip! Riceburners put stickers on their cars because they are trying to prove that their cars have something like style or power, and of course it's all just a lie.

Old 02-06-2007, 08:53 PM
LORCLAS is an unknown quantity at this point

I just have two small ones on my back liftglass. PMA Motorsports, place that does work on my ride, and club sticker.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:48 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought each sticker gave you 50 more hp, lol! j/k

I think a windshield banner thats either chev. or gmc would be nice......not the "turbo" or 'supercharged' crap........

I have a small "TYC" sticker on my side window(taillightbrand) but it pretty dark so it blends in with the tint. My other 2 stickers are on my back window. One says "GMC" in red writing and right under it is my German flag sticker, its about 2"x3" pretty small.

I gotta have the german pride its all fairly discrete.....

but i will also vote no for tacky stickers.......even tho I have some which may be considerd that......

Old 02-07-2007, 12:14 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Be careful if you do. I've heard of people getting their car broken into for the audio because someone knew what kind of audio they had. I have two small pioneer decals on mine on the backdoor quarter glass, but that's it. I was thinking about this, would it be allright if I had a blazerforum.com decal made for the back window. Do I have to get permission for that or something. I just want to spread the word around to poeple in my area. I see alot of blazers in ct every day.

Old 02-07-2007, 12:35 AM

Lol nice post guys. I am definitly not putting any of my stickers up, these stickers would blend unlike blazinloud but I would like to get a windshield banner that says "Disturbing tha peace". I am definitly not a riceburner so thanks for the posts.

Old 02-07-2007, 12:56 AM
iceflames11 is on a distinguished road

Be careful if you do. I've heard of people getting their car broken into for the audio because someone knew what kind of audio they had.
I believe they are called "STEAL ME" stickers, lol

Old 02-07-2007, 10:01 AM
LORCLAS is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear that logic from guys that have massive systems in their ride and drive around with the bass crankin'. Then they wonder how someone knows they have a nice system in their ride.

Quick Reply: Stickers- yeah? or nah?