Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

Stickers- yeah? or nah?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 10:06 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Stickers- yeah? or nah?

Ya, I have my club sticker, one for my decal business, and a canadian flag. When I getthe bf.com one printed I'll put that one on as well. I don't mind stickers, it just depends on how you do them and what kind you put on.

Old 02-07-2007, 10:11 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: m00nwater
I don't mind stickers, it just depends on how you do them and what kind you put on.
Well said moonie!

Old 02-07-2007, 11:43 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Talk about wierd! I was listening to Blue Collar Comedy Channel 103 on Sirius yesterday, and Jeff Foxworthy was making fun of this sticker business. He said "I was at a traffic light the other day and a kid pulled up next to me with the muffler and the system boomin, and when the light turned green, BOOM! Off he went, and on his back window was a whole list of things. What is the purpose of that. It's like an ingredients list for automobiles." I was laughing so hard. All I could think about was this post.

Old 02-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Blazerx85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that you mention it I have heard that skit before those guys are great.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:04 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I love my sirius. Blue Collar is one of my favorite channels.

Old 02-10-2007, 09:08 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

I personally like my "theif's shopping list" on my back glass....lol I only put on the tiny decals....lol

Old 02-10-2007, 09:31 PM
KLBlazer07 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: davtak

I love my sirius. Blue Collar is one of my favorite channels.
I love my Sirius as well. I like Raw Dogg too.

Old 02-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Retired Admin
zero psi is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a Suicidedoors.com sticker on mine. If it wasn't for those guys, I'd have money
If I had a Blazerforum.com sticker, I'd slap that in my back window too. wink, wink, nudge, nudge[sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 02-11-2007, 02:59 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

yea...lol there should be a "complementary" bf.com decal sent to all ROTM winners...haha

Old 02-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe if I had the cash I'd send one out to everyone. I'm a volunteer, so no dice. [&o]

When I have a bit more cash in hand maybe I'll run a simple contest to win some...since we finallyhave our supplier again.

Quick Reply: Stickers- yeah? or nah?