Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your Blazer's engine insides here.

please help code p1345

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 08:59 PM
b77dougan is on a distinguished road
Default please help code p1345

i have a code of a p1345 what is this and how do i get rid of it please help i had to rebuild the bottom end and now it has this code thanks

Old 07-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Starting Member
Nvidia78 is on a distinguished road

This should help https://blazerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35138&highlight=p1345

If you redid the bottom end, are you sure you plugged everything back in

Last edited by Nvidia78; 07-02-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:45 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Search FTW!

Old 07-05-2010, 01:11 PM

thanks but still have the prob

Old 07-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Default blazer turns over but no sparks

i have change the ecm.coil ckp,dist,cap rotor,plugs,wires,and this still want run turns over but no sparks can someone help me please i tried everthing

Old 07-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Merged with your other thread.. Might have something in common...

What have you done to remedy the P1345 code? Have you gone through the diagnosis? What were the results?

Old 07-21-2010, 07:07 PM

i really don"t know disconnect battery and the code was gone

Old 07-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Administrator

Disconnecting the battery is not the same as diagnosing the problem. This code takes awhile to come back. The fact that it was there meant that the PCM recognized a problem.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:25 PM

i had a guy come over and check all sensor and volt on them and everthing has check out ok throw the gm service compter but no sparks it show no dtc codes

Old 07-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Beginning Member
gmclowsierra is an unknown quantity at this point

you say you rebuilt the bottom end. what did you have done. did you put the crank reluctor wheel back on? and is the nut that holds that tight? had the same thing happen on jasper reman except it ran for aprox. 3 months then died. no spark. found crank reluctor ring loose and not turning with the engine.

Quick Reply: please help code p1345