Engine & Transmission Post your Engine and Transmission related problems here.

93 Transmission Trouble

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Bud
Bud is on a distinguished road
Default 93 Transmission Trouble

I have a 93 Blazer with the 460e tranny, that will not shift into higher gears., I thonk it may start out in second but art any rate won't shift after that., I am changing the filter and fluid right now., but have learned of some elect. problem that could be a culprit, it was speaking of about three diff. trouble codes one being the 'o2' sensor, which is new (last summer), the trouble codes I am getting, ok, it speaks about a transmission under hood fuse,,uh, I have no idea where to find this fuse, to check to see if that is the problem why it isn't shifting. One other thing, the wqay it is right now, when i shift from park, neutrol, or reverse into 'D', it goes., but at a high idle, cosequently, once I put her back into park, the idle will die down and after a few seconds the engine will die all togeather. Any help on what my problem is, or where I will find this 'fuse' I will appreciate., sometime before I get this filter back in and find that isn't the problem and end up yanking the tranny or junking the whole blame thing, actually, I don't wanna do that, lol. Thanks for any and all help!!---BUD---

Old 04-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

*Moved to a new thread* - Please do not post in another member's thread unless it matches your problem and/or the author has already resolved their problem.

What are the codes that are present?

Old 04-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Bud
Bud is on a distinguished road

sorry for the post in another thread, I'll learn! I didn't get ALL the codes but one is definatly the O2 sensor code, I'll retrieve the others tomorrow.