Forum Notice Look for Forum Announcements here as well as informational posts to make your time here easier and more enjoyable.
BlazerForum Rules - please read and follow the rules of the forum. "I didn't know..." is no excuse.

There is a wealth of information available on the site. Please search before posting. Both the site search feature and the Custom Google search provided below can be used to search the forum for problems you may be experiencing. Check out the 'Search Guidelines' post for tips & techniques on performing fast and effective searches.

BF.com Search Google Search:

Sights 'N Sounds Board - Clarification

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 04:17 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Sights 'N Sounds Board - Clarification

Not sure if anyone noticed or not, but the description/outline for the Sights N Sounds board has been updated. After some discussion it was determined there was no set place to post up photo shoots or pics of your rides (according to the board descriptions anyway). I know some of us were posting in the General board and some were already posting in the Sights N Sounds board.
The description has been changed to reflect the "new" intended use of the board. Any and all new pics you take of your truck, photo shoots, videos, etc. etc. that you want to post up, put them in that board. Thanks

Old 11-11-2009, 08:27 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Sweet! lol, can you move my "A Night out" thread from General Chat to Sights 'n sounds?

Old 11-12-2009, 04:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

why not? he is a Mod now after all, lol.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:39 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
why not? he is a Mod now after all, lol.
Actually I can't lol. I only have powers over the ROTM and Chop Shop board right now, so any moving/deleting etc in other boards will have to be done by a full mod or admin. I believe Kyle took care of moving some threads into there though.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:16 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Actually I can't lol. I only have powers over the ROTM and Chop Shop board right now .......
i was wondering if they had given you the "keys to the kindom". but that's ok, we still think you're "Super" anyways, hahahahaha.

speaking for myself Alex, i'd have to say, so far i'm liking how you're running your department. keep up the good work.